Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The best is yet to come! | Forums

there is one thing where im scratching my head about THE CREW in general

im not finished liking and also "disliking" parts of the game as well as i can understand the development because of peoples/customers/kids needs in general, even that it is provoked then developed

and now i get a THE CREW 2 instead of a new update with extensions like a new map or more maps or whatever more

is it a new game-engine which is used, whats the problem about extending THE CREW as it is now with some new things as many wish and fixing bugs as many wish ?

do we get ubisofts usual the crew 2, 3 and more as used for other gaming titles i never play ?

i dont get hyped because what else then the wellknown theme CASH is the main point about

a open world with THE CREW and a new open world with THE CREW 2 and development, so i need to shift between both games to enjoy them ?

THATS BORING ! (spoken for myself, for shure)

anyway, just sharing MY PERSONAL VIEW ...
    Last edited by RYU-7; 05-23-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by M0XX0R View Post
    To reiterate what others have said....

I hope Ubisoft has given this new project an awful lot of thought and particular attention to..........

a) the pricing structure with reference to the loyal players of nearly 3 years and who have spent £100 or euros on the game
    b) the fact that after nearly 3 years, bugs, glithces and design faults still exist that should not.
    Have you played any other MMO ever? Name one game they give a discount to a player because they bought the previous game.

I hope they add a proper automatic transmission for when you're just cruising, not the "hold brake to drive backwards" that all racing/driving games recently seem to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Oh_Hey42089 View Post
    Have you played any other MMO ever? Name one game they give a discount to a player because they bought the previous game.
    From another thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_Hey42089 View Post
    LOL you cant help but trying to insult people can you? The need to try and talk down to people in almost every comment
    The irony.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112