UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    With your kind of research (fun research, watching SP episodes, right?) and dedication I'm curious to hear how you like Stick once you are done with your AC marathon. I think you are gonna be primed well for the fun! After playing it myself I'm about dying for Fractured to come out. It's times like this that I wish I were in Development so that I could see some of the game ahead of time!

Thanks Ubisoft

Originally Posted by NightOne901 Go to original post
    I find that people are quick to complain but slow to applaud so I wanted to take some time out of my day and share my feelings about Ubisoft.

I absolutely love Ubisoft !!!

Ubisoft has brought so much joy into my life and is my favorite publisher by far. I play on PS4 and my favorites games that I have completed are: (not in order)

Valiant Hearts - This game just touches you on an emotional level and made me happy, sad, excited, frustrated, and more all in a short span of time. This has to be my favorite "little game" of all time. It is just so well done. I absolutely love it.

Far Cry 4 - I thought I didn't like 1st person perspective games until I played this one. I loved how they did the auto-driving option so I could sit back and enjoy the ride.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Caribbean, Pirates, and your OWN ship!!! That's enough right there. Awesome game.

Assassin's Creed Unity - French Revolution, check. A gazillion NPCs, check. Same Assassin's Creed fun formula, check. I loved this game. The visuals and the amount going on all the time really blew me away.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate - I admit that I wanted to play Evie the whole time and never switch to Jacob LOL - The refinement in this game shines and show the maturity of the brand. Absolutely loved this one.

I am currently playing:

Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection - Specifically I am 19 hours into Assassin's Creed II and loving the story. I played Assassin's Creed out of order and never played the original games so it is nice to be able to get back to part of the roots. Assassin's Creed II may end up being my favorite of all of them in regards to pure story. Great game! After Assassin's Creed II I plan on playing Brotherhood and Revelations.

Already purchased and sitting on my stack to play:

Ghost Recon Wildlands
    Far Cry Primal
    Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy

I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone that works at Ubisoft for providing such great entertainment and enriching people's life by bringing them the joy of gaming. I greatly appreciate it and I think we all need to stop and smell the roses more often and tell the ones we love that we love them. So keep up the great work Ubisoft people! I'm looking forward to more great stuff from you all in the future. We love you!

Yes,
    me too wanted to express my gratitude to Ubisoft for making the astonishingly wonderful game called Far Cry 4. FC4 helped me a lot to forget a recent illness. Also enjoyed the Himalayan landscape the most, which makes the game absolutely beautiful. The soundtrack, story everything is just perfect 😄 I wish all the good luck to Ubisoft. keep making games like this more n more.

thank you.
    t2012n.

Originally Posted by t2012n Go to original post
    Yes,
    me too wanted to express my gratitude to Ubisoft for making the astonishingly wonderful game called Far Cry 4. FC4 helped me a lot to forget a recent illness. Also enjoyed the Himalayan landscape the most, which makes the game absolutely beautiful. The soundtrack, story everything is just perfect �� I wish all the good luck to Ubisoft. keep making games like this more n more.

thank you.
    t2012n.

I suspect there are a LOT more of us out here that share these wonderful positive experiences and have our lives enriched by these products. Sadly, everyone runs to the internet to vent but not so much to praise which is why i made a special point of doing it a few weeks back. If my post inspires more people to "come out of the woodwork" and do the same then that would be even more awesome! LOL

I got the Platinum trophy (one of my very few) in Far Cry 4. Of course I pre-ordered Far Cry 5 the instant I saw it was available on Amazon. In fact I think I did it while I watching the launch trailers on YouTube the day they came out. I'm kind of glad it isn't coming until next February because I have SO much stuff to play still. I am about 1/2 way through Assassin's Creed 3 at this point so I am getting closer to the end of my AC marathon.

You have really awesome collections.

Originally Posted by UbiChrisMANG Go to original post
    With your kind of research (fun research, watching SP episodes, right?) and dedication I'm curious to hear how you like Stick once you are done with your AC marathon. I think you are gonna be primed well for the fun! After playing it myself I'm about dying for Fractured to come out. It's times like this that I wish I were in Development so that I could see some of the game ahead of time!
    So an update: I finished Assassin's Creed 3 and instead of playing Liberation and Rogue first I decided to play South Park: Stick of Truth next. First, let me say that I found a few more pertinent episodes that I will share with the community that I think helped me get almost all the jokes. So in addition to all the episodes I already listed in this thread I would add:

Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride 1.4
    Pinkeye 1.8
    Tom's Rhinoplasty 1.11
    Gnomes 2.17
    Professor Chaos 6.6
    Raisins 7.14
    Ginger Kids 9.11
    ManBearPig 10.6
    The List 11.14
    Margaritaville 13.3
    Royal Pudding 15.3
    City Sushi 15.6
    Sarcastaball 16.8

I watched all of those and some more. I'm currently slowly working my way from the beginning to the end but that is going to take many months.

Back to the game. First of all, absolutely LOVED IT !!! I played as a Fighter the first time and it took me 18 hours to complete the game at a casual leisurely pace where I investigated everything but did not use any guides or help. For the 1st time ever that I can remember on the Playstation I immediately started a 2nd play through this time as a Mage. I used trophy guides so that I wouldn't miss anything and that play through was about 11 hours. I think spent about 2 hours last night and with my wife's help scratching off collectibles/items/friends from a list I printed out I was able to determine what I was missing to get the last 2 trophies. I grabbed those and achieved the Platinum Trophy!

Then I get to pin the Butters badge on my Club Ubisoft profile! (He is my favorite character)

I'm SO glad I pre-purchased The Fractured But Whole and got to play Stick of Truth NOW. It is a great game and I am going to play the next one on release date for sure.

BTW, watched all the E3 conference videos on Youtube (except for EA and Nintendo) and Ubisoft clearly won this year.

Good luck guys. I already have pre-orders/pre-purchases in for Far Cry 5, AC Origins, South Park: Fractured But Whole, and will do the same for Beyond Good and Evil 2 just as soon as it is available so I have a lot more Ubisoft to play in addition to Watch Dogs and Ghost Recon Wildlands that I already have in my backlog.

Best Wishes and keep of the great work