Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I absolutely love Ubisoft | Forums

I absolutely love Ubisoft

I find that people are quick to complain but slow to applaud so I wanted to take some time out of my day and share my feelings about Ubisoft.

I absolutely love Ubisoft !!!

Ubisoft has brought so much joy into my life and is my favorite publisher by far. I play on PS4 and my favorites games that I have completed are: (not in order)

Valiant Hearts - This game just touches you on an emotional level and made me happy, sad, excited, frustrated, and more all in a short span of time. This has to be my favorite "little game" of all time. It is just so well done. I absolutely love it.

Far Cry 4 - I thought I didn't like 1st person perspective games until I played this one. I loved how they did the auto-driving option so I could sit back and enjoy the ride.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - Caribbean, Pirates, and your OWN ship!!! That's enough right there. Awesome game.

Assassin's Creed Unity - French Revolution, check. A gazillion NPCs, check. Same Assassin's Creed fun formula, check. I loved this game. The visuals and the amount going on all the time really blew me away.

Assassin's Creed Syndicate - I admit that I wanted to play Evie the whole time and never switch to Jacob LOL - The refinement in this game shines and show the maturity of the brand. Absolutely loved this one.

I am currently playing:

Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection - Specifically I am 19 hours into Assassin's Creed II and loving the story. I played Assassin's Creed out of order and never played the original games so it is nice to be able to get back to part of the roots. Assassin's Creed II may end up being my favorite of all of them in regards to pure story. Great game! After Assassin's Creed II I plan on playing Brotherhood and Revelations.

Already purchased and sitting on my stack to play:

Ghost Recon Wildlands
    Far Cry Primal
    Assassin's Creed Chronicles Trilogy

I just wanted to take this time to thank everyone that works at Ubisoft for providing such great entertainment and enriching people's life by bringing them the joy of gaming. I greatly appreciate it and I think we all need to stop and smell the roses more often and tell the ones we love that we love them. So keep up the great work Ubisoft people! I'm looking forward to more great stuff from you all in the future. We love you!

1 people found this helpful

Community Representative UbiChrisMANG's Avatar
    Thank you very much for the great feedback! You just brightened our day!

Awesome, NightOne. You brightened my day too. I love Ubisoft just as much. I would recommend you to let Watch Dogs 1 be the next one in your list, you'll be absolutely delighted!

Quote Originally Posted by ital92 View Post
    Awesome, NightOne. You brightened my day too. I love Ubisoft just as much. I would recommend you to let Watch Dogs 1 be the next one in your list, you'll be absolutely delighted!
    I just bought Watch Dogs 2 Deluxe edition a few days back and added that to the backlog.

Since my original post I finished AC 2 and am deep into AC Brotherhood. (just finished sequence 7) The goal now is keep playing AC games. I sold my PS3 last year because I wasn't using it so a few days ago I bought a used 500GB PS3 AC3 bundle from Amazon and also bought the America's collection so I can play AC3 and Liberation after I finish the Ezio collection. After that I probably will play Rogue and then be finished with all the AC games. Likely not going to play the original AC1 game but will have completed every other one when I finish the previously mentioned ones. Then I will be ready for any new AC game that may be releasing in the future!

I see they announced Far Cry 5 and I am definitely pre-ordering that one!

I've never really watched the show South Park but I am considering purchasing the new one as they give you the 1st one on PS4 along with it when you pre-order or buy before a certain date, The 1st one got great reviews and seems like it would be fun.

I am sure E3 will bring some new Ubisoft goodies out in the open so I will be looking for that news.

Quote Originally Posted by NightOne901 View Post
    I've never really watched the show South Park but I am considering purchasing the new one as they give you the 1st one on PS4 along with it when you pre-order or buy before a certain date, The 1st one got great reviews and seems like it would be fun.
    As a huge South Park fan (the show) I really loved the game a lot but I can easily see how someone not too familiar with the show would still love it. They did a great job of making it accessible and easy to follow for those not familiar (not to mention downright funny!) and also make it EXTRA special for those that are (the game is chock full of jokes, references and situations related to the show but can definitely be enjoyed by all).

That being said, if you can watch a bunch of episodes before playing I think you would appreciate the extra "inside" jokes even more :-)

Quote Originally Posted by UbiChrisMANG View Post
    As a huge South Park fan (the show) I really loved the game a lot but I can easily see how someone not too familiar with the show would still love it. They did a great job of making it accessible and easy to follow for those not familiar (not to mention downright funny!) and also make it EXTRA special for those that are (the game is chock full of jokes, references and situations related to the show but can definitely be enjoyed by all).

That being said, if you can watch a bunch of episodes before playing I think you would appreciate the extra "inside" jokes even more :-)
    I found this Season 0 collection on Amazon streaming:

https://www.amazon.com/Awesome-O/dp/B005RUOUNG/

"Celebrate 15 years of South Park with 15 of the most irreverent, taboo-busting episodes, selected by the people who know best: you, the fans! This exclusive collection also includes never-before-seen commentaries from creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker. "

Would this be a good primer for someone who has never watched? Looks like the newest episode is from 2010

Other quick question: I generally buy all games on physical media. Will Stick of Truth ever be available on disc for PS4? Or digital only?

That's a nice collection for sure! It spans a large range of the show's history and has some very key episodes and moments. A good primer indeed.

I'm not aware of any plans to release Stick to on disc for PS4 but if that ever changes we will announce it here:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1241-South-Park

so keep an eye out on those forums!

That's a nice collection for sure! It spans a large range of the show's history and has some very key episodes and moments. A good primer indeed.

I'm not aware of any plans to release Stick to on disc for PS4 but if that ever changes we will announce it here:

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1241-South-Park

so keep an eye out on those forums!
    Not to hijack my own thread but ....

I took your advice. I bought those 15 episodes on Amazon last weekend and got finished with them last night. My favorite of those was Butter's Bottom ***** and Awesome-O. (Do you know what I am saying? LOL) I also resubscribed to Hulu as it looks like that is where all the episodes live. I did some internet searching and made a playlist of the "consensus" top episodes outside of the top 15 I already watched and I came up with this:

Cartman's Mom Is a Dirty **** 1.13
    Cartman Joins NAMBLA 4.5
    Butters' Very Own Episode 5.14
    Kenny Dies 5.13
    Casa Bonita 7.11
    Best Friends Forever 9.4
    The Death of Eric Cartman 9.6
    Marjorine 9.9
    Tsst 10.7
    Imaginationland Part I 11.10
    Imaginationland Part II 11.11
    Imaginationland Part III 11.12
    The Coon 13.2
    You Have 0 Friends 14.4
    Coon 2: Hindsight 14.11
    Coon vs. Coon and Friends 14.13
    Black Friday 17.7
    Grounded Vindaloop 18.7
    Sponsored Content 19.8

(it also include all the Coon ones I could find since that is part of the new game)

Now that I have access to stream all episodes is there anything that is missing from that list (and the Top 15) that you feel are a must see or important to know about before I play the games? Not sure I can ever get to watching every episode of 20 seasons. LOL

Finally, I am definitely pre-ordering The Fractured but Whole now but just need to determine if I am going to do it via Amazon (disc) or PSN (digital) because I prefer physical vs. digital.

Thanks for the recommendation!
    Last edited by NightOne901; 05-23-2017 at 05:41 PM. Reason: typos

Wow, that's quite a list! I'd be hard pressed try to remember anything additional. If time is an issue the Imaginationland episodes are essential, so get to those early. If I hadn't watched most of the show's episodes so long ago I might be able to come up with more but the original 15 you watched and the additional list above is excellent, definitely watch those. After that I would just start from the beginning of the series and work your way through them as you are able.

Wow, that's quite a list! I'd be hard pressed try to remember anything additional. If time is an issue the Imaginationland episodes are essential, so get to those early. If I hadn't watched most of the show's episodes so long ago I might be able to come up with more but the original 15 you watched and the additional list above is excellent, definitely watch those. After that I would just start from the beginning of the series and work your way through them as you are able.
    Thanks. I finally made up my mind about the games. I couldn't resist the instant gratification of getting the digital version of Stick of Truth now so I went ahead and bought The Fractured But Whole via the Playstation store. I'm going to get to it some time after my Assassin's Creed marathon. I am about 1/2 way through Revelations now. That Ezio collection is SO awesome. Next up is AC3, Liberation, and Rogue and then I will be done with them. I decided not to play AC1.

Thanks again for making such great games!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast