Thread: The Division - Dark Zone Experience - Survey | Forums

mattshotcha's Avatar Community Manager

The Division - Dark Zone Experience - Survey

Agents,

We would like to hear your thoughts on your experience of the Dark Zone, so we have put together a survey to gather more of your comments and feedback. This survey is mostly for people that regularly play the Dark Zone, so keep that in mind.

If you are a Dark Zone player, make sure to fill out the whole thing and let us know your thoughts and ideas!

The Division - Dark Zone Experience

As always, do not hesitate to provide your thoughts in this thread!

Thank you!

/The Division team
     8 people found this helpful

I'd really like to test a solo DZ. Wether the actual PvPvE DZ or a PvE DZ.

Also the 19s timer from collateral damage is a pain, same for "neutral" rogues.

I don't know but after a year it feels like something such as a selection between "rogue"/"loyalist" before entering the DZ could have been a good thing to try.
    Rogues can deal damage to very type of player.
    Loyalist can only deal damage to rogues.
     8 people found this helpful

Survey completed, hope I helped!

Good to know you guys are still evaluating the DZ and rogue system.

/7

Thanks for asking.

dz experience survey

I'd like to see a stash box at the safe houses inside the DZ that can hold all the contaminated items you gather. That way you can pick and choose what you take to extract or come back later for them if you fill up your backpack a lot. But only in the safe houses in the DZ, not the checkpoints. Anyone else agree or is this a lame idea...
     4 people found this helpful

Just completed survey and suggested maybe having a Group Dark Zone and a Solo Dark Zone, with both keeping the rogue element.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by mattshotcha Go to original post

Agents,

We would like to hear your thoughts on your experience of the Dark Zone, so we have put together a survey to gather more of your comments and feedback. This survey is mostly for people that regularly play the Dark Zone, so keep that in mind.

If you are a Dark Zone player, make sure to fill out the whole thing and let us know your thoughts and ideas!

The Division - Dark Zone Experience

As always, do not hesitate to provide your thoughts in this thread!

Thank you!

/The Division team
    I'm not trying to be rude and I'm not trolling either. Do you really need to ask why less and less players are entering the DZ to save the game? We have been constantly giving you feedback about the darkzone for over a year now. I guess you haven't been paying attention. The darkzone is **** because the SERVER LAG, OVERTUNED NPCS, ****TY PVP MECHANICS such as HIPFIRING AND STRAFING,TOXIC PLAYERS, ROGUE MECHANICS/LEADERBOARDS, and HACKERS... Cool concept.Terrible execution. Let's be honest. The Darkzone is a grief zone. Everyone is there to grief each other. There is no high risk high reward. It's full of toxic players that like gank other players and run away trying to clear their rogue timer for the leaderboards. In my humble opinion, the pvp experience in the darkzone is ****. It's the worst pvp I have ever experience in a game.

I quit playing the dark zone because it's toxic and it's not fun anymore. The leaderboards did not promote any good behavior. All I saw in the darkzone was mutigroups going rogue and standing in circles waiting for their timer go off to boost their score on leaderboards or killing solo players. How is that good behavior? As a solo player, I was constantly getting shot in the back by gank squads and they would ran away. Not only that. You would have multiple groups of rogues in the darkzone running away in different directions. They would not fight each other. It was boring to chase one squad of rogues across the map and they will timeout. It's obnoxious to chase rogues across the map all of the time. How is this suppose to be fun?

Let's not forget to mention how overtuned the NPCs are in the darkzone. They are still a bigger threat than players and their aggro mechanic is ridiculous. I would be clearing one landmark and all the npcs from different fractions roaming in that surrounding area would come and work together to kill me. Their 100% accuracy melt my health down and an axeman would stunlocked me with his axe till I die. GG..

The constant server lag in the darkzone is atrocious. The constant delay with client side and server. Npcs will teleport around you and players will slither across the map. Invisible grenades and hit req issues. We have been waiting for update on server lag. Can you give us update on this issue?

Another serious issue you have in the darkzone is that there is no anticheat. Hacking is running rampart in the darkzone on pc. You have a lot of players that are constantly using cheat engines to kill other players in the darkzone. The hacking on pc is getting worse every day and you are not doing enough to punish these cheaters. This kills the game experience when you have the same hacker that have been reported multiple times is killing everyone in the server on different days. Your system relies on player reports yet it takes up for a month for you to respond to each report. I literally got email a month later for each report i have submitted through ubisoft support. it's a joke. you need implement an anti cheat program.

I completed the survey. I would like to see a solo queue dz where solo players can play with each other.

I think the only way for that darkzone to be revitalize if you implement a fraction war system to what For Honor has. Introduce 2 factions that players can permanently choose for their character - Division Wave 1 (Rogues) or Wave 2 (Division). The darkzone will be constantly under siege by both player factions and NPC factions for control of DZ. Control of a DZ zone enables/restricts safe house access depending on faction alignment. Players of the same faction cannot harm one another. This is where you can introduce leaderboards to promote friction between the two fractions. This will decrease the toxic levels of the darkzone and promote new game play.
     19 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Demiz3r Go to original post
    I completed the survey. I would like to see a solo queue dz where solo players can play with each other.
    my eyes only catch this line .. thats what i hope for , matchmake like in survival either u go dark zone solo or group , u can solo in normal pve world , underground , survival and u not alone in last stand

why we can't have solo system for dark zone ? so we can stop see a group of manhunt farming solo players ?

A PvE DZ be nice with hunter in there so if I see a player in trouble I can HALP him out not shoot him in the back A DZ were we have to work together
     12 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by RECON-RED-OPS Go to original post
    A PvE DZ be nice with hunter in there so if I see a player in trouble I can HALP him out not shoot him in the back A DZ were we have to work together
    This would be awesome.
     3 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►