Thread: The Division - Dark Zone Experience - Survey | Forums

Originally Posted by MonsterOfMyOwn Go to original post
    I'd really like to test a solo DZ. Wether the actual PvPvE DZ or a PvE DZ.

Also the 19s timer from collateral damage is a pain, same for "neutral" rogues.

I don't know but after a year it feels like something such as a selection between "rogue"/"loyalist" before entering the DZ could have been a good thing to try.
    Rogues can deal damage to very type of player.
    Loyalist can only deal damage to rogues.
    So much this. Having rogues weave in and out of loyalists or killing a rogue just to have them re-spawn and run in front of their rogue friends to make you go rogue is ********.
    Basically its win win for rogues in this scenario right now.
    Let us choose loyalist and i will choose it every time.

Originally Posted by MonsterOfMyOwn Go to original post
    I'd really like to test a solo DZ. Wether the actual PvPvE DZ or a PvE DZ.

Also the 19s timer from collateral damage is a pain, same for "neutral" rogues.

I don't know but after a year it feels like something such as a selection between "rogue"/"loyalist" before entering the DZ could have been a good thing to try.
    Rogues can deal damage to very type of player.
    Loyalist can only deal damage to rogues.
    I concur. There needs to be some form of change in the ease in which a player goes rogue. Too many times have folks to include myself been going toe to toe with rogue(s) and a random player comes out of nowhere to assist (or troll) and catches friendly fire running in front of another friendly. This then leads into to every thirsty idiot on the server turning there attention to the 19 second rogue versus going after the manhunt 50' away. It's infuriating and places the DZ down the ladder when it comes to enjoyment scaling.

There are a lot of valid points I have read through here. I'll add one more thing that I find irritating. half of the content for sale in this game comes from the DZ and the cost of such items are ridiculous when compared to the scale in which DZ funds are rewarded. I believe that any gear extracted/obtained from within the DZ when sold should be sold for DZ funds.
     1 people found this helpful

Dark zone

All rogue players are hackers.
    REMOVE HACKERS FROM GAME
    REMOVE ROGUES FROM GAME

PvE - (My) Side of View

First of Hello,
    and thanks for giving us the opportunity to share our Opinions here.
    Second to me, im a PVE Player and i really like to stroll throug the Dark Zone, alone or in a Group, thats both fun.
    And while im in the DZ ( Tier 5 ofc, cause why whould i play lower lootwise ? ) i always ask myself....

(now third, getting to my point)
    "Why are there containers filled with blue, green and purple loot in the DZ at all?
    ( mostly tier 5 but i guess it goes for the other ones as well ) "

Nobody has any use for items in the Dark Zone which arent at least item level 256 so why putting them in the highest Tier DZ?
    Better not put them at all cause i always getting my hopes up seeing caches before my brain says to me " NAHH, Craploot!!
    .. Dont waste your Time whith that!
    "

So my Point or "critic" is: !!!Change the loot in the DZ!!!
    Cause now, it isnt really worth the effort going to the DZ for good Items!
    Getting the best Items is the highest Motivation of the Game and the DZ
    doesnt compare in [(Itemquality + Itemrarity) / Playertime]- Ratio
    to the other PVE- Content u got

yours

Me, Myself and I
     1 people found this helpful

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456