TwinStiletto's Avatar Member
    Called it!
    Wow, she looks great! Bravo!
     1 people found this helpful

Here the wallpaper for Viking faction. Finally, after almost 3 months, I have finished the first faction. Thank you all my friends for keep supporting me through time, It gave me motivation to keep going.
    Only 2 more characters to go, see you guys next time!

UbiNoty's Avatar Community Representative
    Cant wait for the samurai one! Will rock at at my work computer

We need a web comic of this. Or just FH comics in general.

Hey TrumHeoMoi,

Hope your well sorry for the delay in reply i got distracted with the end of season 2. I noticed you said people might have been expecting ram.But TwinStiletto guessed was right owl for the Valkyrie.And No worrys for taking your time, the wait just builds up the anticipation and enjoyment of when you post somthing new and cool.

So I have to say Brilliant job with the Anthropomorphic Art.Like i said last time its the extra details that make your art in my opinion.This time is no diffrent que the Viking battle music we have our Valkyrie.Awesome I love the Viking braided pony tail combo with winged helemet. The Shield with the Blocked arrows as paint chipping and flecks from constant use giving it that battle hardend look.Additionally it has slight chips on edge of the shield where she has proabbly bashed a knights helmet or two.Great detail that i did not see till i zoomed in. The modified foot ware to accommodate her talons the slight fraying her leather belt and the fact that it has a trophy bracelet on .The story tells it self this time a mid battle Valkyrie swapping to a side stance to lower her profile and block incoming arrows. While simultaneously shifting her weight back potentially readying her self to leap forward and attack with her trusty spear. The background also looks like its fallen victim to long slashes from her spear adding to that mid battle frenetic feel really nice.

I have to comment on the Colours and shading the side stance allowed you to add in slightly darker colours. As there in the shade of her own shadow giving a nice contrast I thought adding to the awesome colouring of her whole outfit. Getting her clothes to have the appearance of slight scuffs here and there from battle.

So Snowy Owl as Valkyrie

Well it Just works I think Owls are fast and swift and normally deathly quiet due to there feathers. When they choose to pounce on prey with their talons in this case Shield and Spear. An agile animal for agile fighting style. One of the Valkyries chains has the name of another bird of prey name Harriers furry fits with the feel. But the move I think of is the pouncing thrust just that fast top strike like a attacking owl. And on lesser note perfectly adapted to the cold mountains and hills of Valkenheim. Good choice.

Ooh nice to see Them all together in a single image there Viking Suppoters will be happy and have somthing new for a computer background, T-shirt, Mug etc.

Just Brilliant art work thanks once again thanks for sharing and putting all that hard work and effort in and have good week.

Seriously Looking Forward to your next one with the Rah! clue I love the conqueror.

Frog out

upload pic

Hello my friends, welcome back to Fur Honor ( Cro don’t have fur tho ), hope you guys enjoying your weekend and with the hype from season 3, I bet you do.

I know a lot have waited for Conq so I have put extra efforts on this one, to make him as badass as possible, hope you guys will enjoy him.

Just one more character to go my friends, it’s been so meaningful for me to have you guys support through time, have a nice weekend and see you all on battlefield, skål!

Hint for next character: well….duhhhhhhh

I'm very curious as to how you'll make the Orochi. Something nimble, lightweight, but still work with the theme... A mouse? Or O"rat"chi?

Originally Posted by TwinStiletto Go to original post
    I'm very curious as to how you'll make the Orochi. Something nimble, lightweight, but still work with the theme... A mouse? Or O"rat"chi?
    you are right about nimble, not so much a mouse but you almost get it xD

I get the feeling Disney was a major source of inspiration for most of your artwork.

Knight faction
    Here is the wallpaper I made for knight faction, hope you guys like it. Started this project since season 1, now season 3 has started, time flies so fast… Just one more character to go! See you guys next time and thank you for keep supporting me !