For Honor fan art

I am big fan of For Honor, play the game like everyday since the release. But just playing the game can't satisfied myself enough so I start a project for For Honor community. Mix all the heroes of For Honor ( 14 heroes ) with an animal suit best with their personality. This project is a long run, so I will keep updating through time. Hope all my brothers will like it!

p/s: my english not so good... hope guys dont mind

Tiger Kensei

Walrus Warlord ( Warlus )

Fox Peacekeeper
    ]
    Lion Warden

Bearendary

Stork Nobushi

Rhino Lawbringer

Boarzerker

Elephant Shugoki

Snowy owl Valkyrie

Viking faction
    [url=https://ibb.co/kKbLVQ][/url
    Croqueror

Knight faction

Orochi Rabbit

6 people found this helpful

I have updated Peacekeeper and Warden, tell me what you guys think ?

Capoupacap's Avatar Member
    man the jarl fan art make me really laugh Great job !
     1 people found this helpful

http://imgur.com/a/VWdIc

My Warlord Graphic art

Hey Awesome Art. I really like the idea.

The Kensei as a Tiger Strong and Powerful Yet Balanced, The Ball of Yarn and turning the whiskers in to a Moustache are great touches

The Warlord as Walrus I really like and it really Matches, that slow massive bulk of Fat and Muscle, allowing him to be able to just shake of hits and boss and push you around is just like the in game warlord with a beard that anybody would be happy with.

The Peacekeeper as a Fox. Female Foxes are certainly Agile Cunning and Playful. I'am sure everybody has had an encounter with a peacekeeper that would not stand still hehe.

Lion as a Warden works for me both male and female lions are strong and powerful able to deal heavy blows just like the wardens heavy attack with that longsword. Lion's certainly capable of bullying you around with swipes from there powerful paws does reminds me of getting caught in Wardens light attack shoulder bash mix up combo. Also the rose is a great touch.

So Great Job really fun art , Glad your enjoying the game and I look forward to seeing more, Especially as overtime they will introduce more heroes to the game.

Originally Posted by Capoupacap Go to original post
    man the jarl fan art make me really laugh Great job !
    ha ha, I am glad that my works brough joys to you!

Originally Posted by VinciDemon Go to original post
    http://imgur.com/a/VWdIc

My Warlord Graphic art
    I love it! He looking like the Valhalla gods. You know what ? Warlord is my main hero too

Originally Posted by frog977 Go to original post
    Hey Awesome Art. I really like the idea.

The Kensei as a Tiger Strong and Powerful Yet Balanced, The Ball of Yarn and turning the whiskers in to a Moustache are great touches

The Warlord as Walrus I really like and it really Matches, that slow massive bulk of Fat and Muscle, allowing him to be able to just shake of hits and boss and push you around is just like the in game warlord with a beard that anybody would be happy with.

The Peacekeeper as a Fox. Female Foxes are certainly Agile Cunning and Playful. I'am sure everybody has had an encounter with a peacekeeper that would not stand still hehe.

Lion as a Warden works for me both male and female lions are strong and powerful able to deal heavy blows just like the wardens heavy attack with that longsword. Lion's certainly capable of bullying you around with swipes from there powerful paws does reminds me of getting caught in Wardens light attack shoulder bash mix up combo. Also the rose is a great touch.

So Great Job really fun art , Glad your enjoying the game and I look forward to seeing more, Especially as overtime they will introduce more heroes to the game.
    wow! I really enjoy reading your comment, so detail and yeh, you got it all right! I really appreciate your support. More will come and I make sure you will love all of them.

These are really cool! Nice work.

TwinStiletto's Avatar Member
    Fur Honor! This is what I meant with my post a couple weeks ago.

Hello friends! How's your weekend ? Hope you all are enjoying it . Sorry for the late update, I just want to spend more time to improve the quality because I know you guys were believed in me. So here he is, the fearless "Bearendary" also a fish-lover.

Oh, I won't tell you guys which hero gonna be next this time, we will have a guessing game, this will be more interesting! Happy weekend and see you all on battlefield!

Originally Posted by TheDogBillyro Go to original post
    These are really cool! Nice work.
    I am glad that you liked it! Thank you so much

Originally Posted by TwinStiletto Go to original post
    Fur Honor! This is what I meant with my post a couple weeks ago.
    ha! Joke on you, walrus don't have fur

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►