Thread: Loadout items stuck in inventory, unable to stash | Forums

Loadout items stuck in inventory, unable to stash

I had two loadouts saved on Character A.

I wanted to transfer all my loadouts to Character B given that we now have the bag space to do so.

I deposited the items from Character A into stash. I received the notification "This is part of your character's loadout." Confirm and stash.

On Character B, I withdrew all the items and started making my loadouts.

After my loadouts were created, I went to stash to deposit all the stuff I had not used.

While depositing, I received notification on three items that were part of Character A's loadout, but didn't make it into the final loadouts on Character B that "These are part of another character's loadout. Removing them will permanently remove them from that character's loadout."

I hit accept, but the item will not go into my stash. It is stuck in my inventory. I can deconstruct, but CANNOT deposit the item.

To recreate:

Equip item on Character A and save loadout.

Deposit item into Stash from Character A.

Go on Character B, withdraw that item from Stash.

Deposit that item from Character B back to Stash (this is where the issue happens and the item is now stuck in Character B's inventory.

Edit: I uploaded an image to the message I receive while putting item from Character B into stash that errors. http://imgur.com/a/cRWgP

It seems to be thinking I am trying to pull from Stash a second time so it won't deposit.
    Last edited by jakegambino1; 05-07-2017 at 10:24 PM.

Community Manager Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar
    Thanks for the detailed report. I will bring it up.

/gabelikes