Thread: FeedbackShield build -> huge nerf in w3 (PvE - Legendary) | Forums

Originally Posted by Markus-752 Go to original post
    So its now trash because it sits right in the middle now? lol

it's a gear set based solely on the shield and now HE or Tac builds are better than the set itself so of course its trash and redundant by default now. the gear set should be better than just any ole other pieces thrown together.

Originally Posted by MIA_Philly Go to original post
    it's a gear set based solely on the shield and now HE or Tac builds are better than the set itself so of course its trash and redundant by default now. the gear set should be better than just any ole other pieces thrown together.
    Which other mix of gearsets enables you to run a SMG with shield? Very curious...

Current shield HP: 3.4mil
    New shield HP: 2.2mil

All I can say is why. WHY? Why does this need to change, its not like it was the be all and end all in PvP, its not like it was super stupid overpowered in PvE, and if it was, why does that matter?
    They really dont want any build diversity at all in this gamel. It was nice having that little bit of difference even within the gear set itself between the differing shields, if you wanted more HP or more dmg or a balance of the two.

But nope. For some reason they need to nerf it. Great.

Guess we should all just make cookie cutter 9k firearm M4 builds.

Just cant believe they are nerfing a set that is not an issue, yet leave other things so woefully underpowered that they just never get used. Find me a LMG LoneStar user currently. Find me a Final Measure user.....

Just what are these guys doing....

If you cant tell, I'm a shield user, and im kinda pissed at this, as with everything in this game that needs changing/nerfing/buffing, this is something that is in a good spot currently.

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234