Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what does this MEAN ?? | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    every time i try to play GR online i get this message " NO VALID STRING TABLE FOUND "
    BE grateful if somebody could throw some light on it for me , ta .
    Veebull
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    every time i try to play GR online i get this message " NO VALID STRING TABLE FOUND "
    BE grateful if somebody could throw some light on it for me , ta .
    Veebull

XyZspineZyX
    A little more information may help. Are you trying to play online through the UBI game service or direct IP ?

Do you have GR,DS,and IT with the latest patch ?

If you are trying to use the UBI game service you may take a look at at this thread.

<FONT COLOR="Lime">UbiSoft/GR Forum Moderator</FONT>
    <font face="verdana" size="1" color="orange">ICQ:158984699</font>
    Email Me
    <FONT COLOR="red"><U>UBI-Terms of Use</U></font>
    <FONT COLOR="yellow"><U>Forum Guidelines</U></font>

<FONT COLOR="red"><U>SevenSteps Forum</U></font>

XyZspineZyX
    Thanks for the reply mate .My version is 1.0.0.2 . I bought a bundled game called 'Ghost Recon , Complete 'comes with DS,IT, it is not the Gold E , I think it must have been a pack put together by the Australian Wholesaler .
    I have been playing GR online ok , then I had a system crash ( not related to GR ) , then when I tried to game online I got the message " it has been detected that you do not have ubi.com software, would you like to download "I click to d/load , it goes along fine ( about 25mins )starts to instal, then I it tells me "A VERSION OF THIS ALREADY EXISTS ON YOUR MACHINE" So as a result everytime I go to join a lobby , I get the same message "NO SOFTWARE ,LIKE TO INSTAL ??" Followed by 'A VERSION ALREADT EXISTS etc " ad nauseum !!
    When I first intalled GR , I downloaded the ubi.com software ok , game ran fine online and single player , but now it is all over the place . I have not patched at all and have been playing against a friend 600 miles away ok , his game is same as mine 1.0.0.2 GR Complete .I am going to reformat and reinstall XP , see if that sorts it out !!??

thanks
    Veebull

XyZspineZyX
    Before you dump XP....do you have system restore running ? If so do a restore from the time just before you started having problems.

Another way would be to completly uninstall UBI game service before you try to install it again. And reboot right after you do the uninstall. And I would take a look at that link I posted.

Email Me

XyZspineZyX
    Hi AMDROCKS , well mate I am back up and running ( sort of ) I spent all day yesterday re installing etc .Had no problem this time in getting the AUTOPATCHER .Now when I go to log on 'has not detected your disconnection appears 'the funny thing is I have not been able to connect to ubi for nearly a week .How do I get ubi to disconnect me so I can rejoin in the game ??

Mike.

XyZspineZyX
    I have never used UBI game service but I would guess that somehow your connecting prior to validation, or a registry file/setting remains that is causing this problem. I also took a look on the UBI tech support site and didnt come up with any problem like yours.

Maybe one of the guys here who have a better knowledge of the service can help ya.

Email Me

XyZspineZyX
    Hi Amdrocks , I found the error message at ubi , referring to " ARENA HAS NOT DETECTED , YOUR DISCONNECTION " Solution - you may have logged on, on a different computer , disconnect blah blah . Trouble is I only have ONE PC !! So what the hell do I do now ??I Have tried several times to "contact us " all I get is " page not found "
    I am stumped !!
    Mike.

XyZspineZyX
    Hey Veebull I know this is a real headache but Im out of suggestions for you. One of the fellas that might can help is snipe21 but he is out of town at the moment. Look for him to try and help you as soon as he returns.

While your waiting why not just play direct IP, you can find a list of servers here on these forums or you can join servers via ASE which can be found @ http://www.ssth.com/pafiledb/pafiled...=category&id=3

Email Me

XyZspineZyX
    good news amdrocks , I am back in !! a miracle !! I tried again last night and I got in ok , so what ever was wrong seems to have sorted itself out .I will try direct ip though . Thanks mate !!

Mike.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast