Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Contracts VS AI broken? | Forums

Community Representative UbiNoty's Avatar
    I apologize everyone. The fix was originally meant to go through with today's hotfix but it was delayed. I'll update you all once again when I get some news on the situation.
     1 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by UbiNoty View Post
    I apologize everyone. The fix was originally meant to go through with today's hotfix but it was delayed. I'll update you all once again when I get some news on the situation.
    I know this isnt your fault, but at this point people are very pissed off and rightly so. I'm hoping ubi does something to make up for how long this bugs been going on, at the very least they need to fix it so you can play every mode with matchmaking off solo. That includes duels because their is no reason to warrant it not giving players exp for playing it without matchmaking.

I don't care about free crates or champion status time, I want to be able to play this game in whichever way I so choose without feeling punished for it.
     7 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by VampireSamurai View Post
    I know this isnt your fault, but at this point people are very pissed off and rightly so. I'm hoping ubi does something to make up for how long this bugs been going on, at the very least they need to fix it so you can play every mode with matchmaking off solo. That includes duels because their is no reason to warrant it not giving players exp for playing it without matchmaking.

I don't care about free crates or champion status time, I want to be able to play this game in whichever way I so choose without feeling punished for it.
    we aren't going to get jack for this. I would be pleasantly surprised, but considering its been on the backburner all this time, they barely care.

We announced on stream earlier today that it's getting fixed tomorrow! (mostly)

As the problem was predominantly with PC players, we're pushing the fix with our PC hotfix that will take place tomorrow - so everyone on PC should be be able to complete contracts and earn rewards in PvAI without matchmaking in any game modes (except 1vAI) - after the maintenance tomorrow.

As for console players who are experiencing this problem, this fix will come as soon as the hotfix is verified for PS4/XB1.

Sorry it took so long everyone! We apologize for the wait! We really appreciated your patience and understanding throughout this process.
    (except 1vAI)?? would you let me know why pc can't get reward from duel pvai but console?

and why do dev increase duel pvai reward if they don't fix no reward bug on duel pvai?
     2 people found this helpful

Community Representative UbiNoty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SkatGameManic View Post
    (except 1vAI)?? would you let me know why pc can't get reward from duel pvai but console?

and why do dev increase duel pvai reward if they don't fix no reward bug on duel pvai?
    I'll ask and see if I can get some clarity about the 1vAI thing.
     5 people found this helpful

I not believe in Ubisoft guys

I will only believe in your guys when the fix happens, if im gonna log to check if was fixed? HELL NO cuz im not stupid enough to believe in any Ubisoft word, only from players.

Whatever it is, is the last product from Ubisoft that i buy and NEVER EVER will put a single money because not is the first time that Ubisoft lies and hypes cowardly the peoples.

Good game Ubisoft, since you guys just lost another potential $$$ player. and i have here tons of games which they value their customers to play that i gonna play now and put some money in the most fun ways.
    Last edited by SprigganEX666; 05-21-2017 at 05:29 AM.

thx for quick respond

A month later and it's still not fixed. (puts on tinfoil at) It's starting to seem like they are purposely delaying the fix to make it harder to level up and gear out the new characters without buying steel. And they don't want PC players to get credit for 1v1 duels with ai because the population on PC is already so low and it would increase the queue time.

If it doesn't get fixed look forward to either a bunch of reports that the UI still promises rewards will be added or a bunch of reports that it used to work on consoles (this can be mitigated with proper error messaging) or that it's inconsistent across platforms (this is the most likely because why would the devs fix something that behaves like they think it should but tells the player something different?)

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Microbrewed View Post
    A month later and it's still not fixed. (puts on tinfoil at) It's starting to seem like they are purposely delaying the fix to make it harder to level up and gear out the new characters without buying steel. And they don't want PC players to get credit for 1v1 duels with ai because the population on PC is already so low and it would increase the queue time.
    This actually is making sense. This reminds me of the matchmaking algorithm, teams always got divided into two — one with much better gears (like about 80), one with least (like about 10). Then the game was like unplayable (one sided) and this just happened continuously 5 games. So I was thinking why at least can't they re-balance the team at least according to the level of gears? When I saw your comment I was like oh so this is how ubi trying to lead us to throw more money. This in fact explains a lot, although it originally looked like a conspiracy.

Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast