Contracts VS AI broken?

I can't seem to complete any order VS AI (no match making) anymore. I just get the servers are busy error and the progress never gets updated, even though it says it will once the servers are not as busy. This error only happened to duels before (same case there, it never updates even if you leave it for hours) and now it happens to all modes. Is there something I'm missing?

UPDATE: 4v4 is still broken. If you want to do orders VS AI, you will have to use the matchmaker.

UPDATE 2: 4v4 AI (no mm) is still broken. It seems like there is no end in sight. =(

UPDATE 3: Still broken and for some reason the thread has been moved to General Discussion. I don't remember posting it here.

UPDATE 4: Season 2 has hit and VS AI (no mm) is still broken. No easy grinding for EXP against bots.

UPDATE 5: A fix for this error should be in the coming PC hot fix. Console players will need to wait for the patch to be verified, but a fix for the same issue should be in there.

Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post
    We announced on stream earlier today that it's getting fixed tomorrow! (mostly)

As the problem was predominantly with PC players, we're pushing the fix with our PC hotfix that will take place tomorrow - so everyone on PC should be be able to complete contracts and earn rewards in PvAI without matchmaking in any game modes (except 1vAI) - after the maintenance tomorrow.

As for console players who are experiencing this problem, this fix will come as soon as the hotfix is verified for PS4/XB1.

Sorry it took so long everyone! We apologize for the wait! We really appreciated your patience and understanding throughout this process.
    UPDATE 6: The fix was delayed. We are currently waiting for an ETA from the dev team.

Originally Posted by UbiNoty Go to original post
    I apologize everyone. The fix was originally meant to go through with today's hotfix but it was delayed. I'll update you all once again when I get some news on the situation.
    UPDATE 7: A fix is confirmed on the dev stream and should be "on it's way." It also seems that Duel AI is supposed to give rewards as well and that will be fixed in the same title patch. Nothing on when this patch will launch but at least we know that AI (private) SHOULD be fixed, provided that it does not get delayed again.

Originally Posted by darksavior1977 Go to original post
    Here ya go, link to the Livestream from earlier, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/147088196

At the 20 min mark it gets addressed, and the director, Damien Keiken, specifically states that the duel bug on PC will be fixed, in addition to PvAI bug in other modes.

Now it looks like the remaining big question is: When is the patch with this fix coming?
     15 people found this helpful

It always happens on duels... that's been like that since the beginning.

Ive just done a few vs Ai... Elimination and assassin ones.... all worked fine.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Hillbill79 Go to original post
    It always happens on duels... that's been like that since the beginning.

Ive just done a few vs Ai... Elimination and assassin ones.... all worked fine.
    I know it has always happened on duels but it has recently spread to dominion. And since pretty much ALL of my orders are for dominion right now, I will have to let myself get walked all over by people with gear if I want to start levelling new characters.

PS. I just tested Elimination. It didn't work. Same error. It ONLY works for 2v2 if you want to turn off match making.
     3 people found this helpful

yeah, happening to me to.
    Elimination for me.
    Haven't tried other vs AI (no matchmaking) yet.

Originally Posted by heinzlee Go to original post
    yeah, happening to me to.
    Elimination for me.
    Haven't tried other vs AI (no matchmaking) yet.
    As far as I can tell, only 2v2 works right now for no matchmaking.

Is this Console or PC?

I'm just going in to a Dominion Ai on PC... so will let you know if the problem is there for me.

No, its working fine, no probs at all.

Patient_Fodder's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Hillbill79 Go to original post
    No, its working fine, no probs at all.
    Well for me it doesn't work, error afer Dominion. Will check elimination an will edit this post with the findings.
    Elimination is also buggered. All PC, v ai.
    Brawl functions properly indeed.

Yep. Same here. At least so it was yesterday.I have not tested it today yet, hope it's okay.

Same here with Skirmish vs AI.
     2 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 51 12311 ... Last ►►