Thread: AnnouncementElite Task Force Charlie! | Forums

Sorry, you're late.

when will we know if we have been chosen. i'm refreshing my email like every 15 seconds here looking for the invite.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar Community Developer
    Originally Posted by MIA_Philly Go to original post
    when will we know if we have been chosen. i'm refreshing my email like every 15 seconds here looking for the invite.
    We will reach out to those selected sometime next week! We are currently going through the applications and selecting the profiles, so for the next few days you don't need to spam refresh.

/gabelikes
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi-gabelikes Go to original post
    We will reach out to those selected sometime next week! We are currently going through the applications and selecting the profiles, so for the next few days you don't need to spam refresh.

/gabelikes
    THANKS SO MUCH. I have been checking it like crazy in hopes of finding that email. I will let the refresh button take a break. it has some major gains from being worked to death lol

medicnick83's Avatar Member
    I didn't see this post or I would've applied - good luck to those guying - please fight for positive changes!

Will you guys make a forum post and/or reddit post after all the selected have been contacted or anything?

For clarifications sake so that people can rest peacefully

Etf

May I now go to the ETF

HASC-KLeXiTuS-'s Avatar Member
    please do something for the story.... we need story content, we dont need more cheaters in pvp crap....