Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: helllp please going mad | Forums

ok i am trying to climb up the rock to jump to ledge to get a bit of paper been trying for 4 days and cant make the jump thats if i can climb the stone in the first place i saw a picture of how to do it can any one help???? also i have done all 4 ages now what???
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

ok i am trying to climb up the rock to jump to ledge to get a bit of paper been trying for 4 days and cant make the jump thats if i can climb the stone in the first place i saw a picture of how to do it can any one help???? also i have done all 4 ages now what???

Geez!!! Take a breath! Use a period!

sorry only got 30 min . then got to get my kids all4 of them no piece then. can you help??

Im not exactly sure where you are.

State the exact age and position.

Read this thread for info on how to make that jump!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by acorna4coney:
    ok i am trying to climb up the rock to jump to ledge to get a bit of paper been trying for 4 days and cant make the jump thats if i can climb the stone in the first place i saw a picture of how to do it can any one help???? also i have done all 4 ages now what???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhh!!! Check out the post below this one...

hehe, I never got that one. *trys now*

thanks some one has bumped the pics i needed . so i have 4 green pages added to my book
    volcano
    roof
    aztec drawing
    bamboo
    what did i miss if any????

hehe

Hardest one to get until you figure that jump out, then it is fairly simple.

thanks got it i wasnt running just walking kept falling short thanks good guide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast