Thread: all aboard the fail train | Forums

all aboard the fail train

Question: How do you know Ubisoft don't give a toss about what their customers want?

Answer: They released Narco Road even though the majority of the community said they did not like it and they did not want it.
     1 people found this helpful

i'm not going to defend them, because it should have been clear that making Narco Road would be bad from the start. (unless they've been totally absorbed in playing stuff like GTA and Saints Row to see clearly)

I am hoping the situations is this: The money on making Narco Road, some of the store items, and the leaked things that are coming up has already been spent and finished or mostly finished and on a release schedule. If that is the case, then the real test will come in what they release after that. Did they listen to their customers in the end? Only time will tell. The situation is made worse by the fact we haven't gotten a response from Ubisoft in regards to these poor decisions.
     1 people found this helpful

You guys are asking whether they listen to their customers when zero, zilch, nada, what fix from all the feedback that was presented even before the Closed & Open Beta?

Quote Originally Posted by GiveMeTactical View Post
    You guys are asking whether they listen to their customers when zero, zilch, nada, what fix from all the feedback that was presented even before the Closed & Open Beta?
    Tactical is on point here. I played the beta and not ANY of the glaring issues were addressed, EVEN during the open beta and the time between then and the release of the full title. Not a good look. They didn't even have a DAY 1 patch to address these issues which most "AAA" titles have, to correct crap that was in the PUBLIC BETA and CLOSED BETA. They completely ignored it. LIKE THE SUPERMAN OFF THE DIRT BIKE! They knew about that WEEKS BEFORE the open beta and did nothing. It took them 4 weeks to patch that after the FULL RELEASE. Which is something they new about for about 2 months maybe more in total from patch to actually having it happen. I mean REALLY!?

They mailed it in on this game and they are going after the cross over gamer base. They killed a franchise with MicroTrans and crappy content.
    Last edited by Beck_30; 04-21-2017 at 08:49 PM.