Thread: The Crew Exchange - Exchange your ingame screenshots | Forums

DatWut's Avatar Volunteer Moderator

The Crew Exchange - Exchange your ingame screenshots

Hello everyone,
    today I come bearing great news:
    The Crew Exchange has opened its doors yesterday!
    https://thecrew-exchange.com/

What is The Crew Exchange?

The Crew Exchange (TCE) is a website developed by Célian and MrLag which aims to be a big gallery for screenshots taken in The Crew. TCE has got its own bot on the The Crew Discord server (info about the Discord here) which automatically uploads pictures to the website which get posted in the photomode channel. Of course screenshots can also be uploaded manually to The Crew Exchange.
    The website is still in development and will have more features coming to it over time.
    So with all this said, go ahead and exchange your creations!
     3 people found this helpful

nice, Then please activate my account there. (I just signed up, no hurry )

BlackLotusLV's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    Originally Posted by Don.B._CN Go to original post
    nice, Then please activate my account there. (I just signed up, no hurry )
    Check your e-mail for the activisation link.

What are the specifications for the pics you can upload? I tried one pic and it says "This ratio isn't allowed" (File: jpg, size 1600x744; 650 KByte)

btw: 2nd question: Can you really upload only one pic after the other and not a bunch of pics in one swoop? (This is hard, i have a ton of pics i'd like to share. But uploading one by one...idk)

UHD does not work? I remember uploading a few during testing.

An which specs should the pics have now? I shot my pics in the highest scale possible ingame and then downsample them to 1600 x 800.

Originally Posted by pq. Go to original post
    As long as UHD pics dont work properly, I will not upload. Funny though, FHD pics are on the page, stored in the correct size...

Hey, there are 3 ratio outputed by TheCrew. Here are the max resolution for these ratios --> First : 3840*2160, Second 1920*1200, Third 4096*2160.
    TheCrew Exchange will have a button ( with the next img viewer ) to download img in some quality. So the server generate every resolution in the same ratio ( with a list ) but never upscale.

For the img in your screen it was upload in 4096*2160 but you see the downscale ( 3840*2025 ). It's probably just a little bug on the upload api when it add img ( and the max resolution ) in the database, i will fix it. Thx for your report.

About UHD, what's the problem excatly ?. It's working perfectly for me. Can you give me the size and the resolution of your img please ?

Originally Posted by Don.B._CN Go to original post
    An which specs should the pics have now? I shot my pics in the highest scale possible ingame and then downsample them to 1600 x 800.
    Max size: 15Mio
    Max width: 4096
    Max height: 2160
    Min height: 675
    Max height: 2160
    And need to be in the same ratio as outputed image from TheCrew. I will allow vertical img etc... later i need to dev a gallery who manage that before.

About multiple upload: You can upload multiple img at the same times from the discord. In the website i disabled it because it created a bug with the progess bar ( in fix too ).

Thank you I just tested the upload again. It's still not working. 1600 x 844 px and 650 KByte. It should be in the range you wrote. I don't wanna upload the original png from the game. They are too big for an upload.

Hey Donnie, do you wanna upload the screenshot from the outdoor cinema? Sure sounds like it to me.