Thread: Suggestion7. Add a maximum extra % plus to all weapons | Forums

7. Add a maximum extra % plus to all weapons

As it is now you can have 16% here plus 10 here plus 5 here and plus 15 there plus another 10% here and so on. Make it the way you can have it all if its your build but not the same time, adding debuff to some skills to lower damage could be bypassed by the fade out extra % as counter to those debuffs for the pure DMG dealer builds. 9k firearms builds already melt you down in literally 2 seconds so making use of this "X% damage plus if...is active" opens a new field of possibilities to specific builds beyond 9k firearms since there is a cap already and make them obsolete on top as long you dont wanna be a pure DMG dealer that would counter debuffs.

PLEASE,make 1 thread with all suggestions and dont spam the whole forum!!!!

if you would have read the first thread about you would now its intended so we can discuss those things in thier own thread to keep the over view and not everyone has to read all the stuff not related to the suggestion on which he might to give his 2cents. I ve found it a good idea....aswell for the developers an easy to excess information.

mckrackin5324's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by Zoolagg Go to original post
    if you would have read the first thread about you would now its intended so we can discuss those things in thier own thread to keep the over view and not everyone has to read all the stuff not related to the suggestion on which he might to give his 2cents. I ve found it a good idea....aswell for the developers an easy to excess information.
    Well stop it. You're the only one on the first page.
    Going to start reporting SPAM.

Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    Well stop it. You're the only one on the first page.
    Going to start reporting SPAM.
    didnt you realize there is only 1 page so far and actually im very active at the moment? There is no rule i have to put all i have as suggestion in one topic right? spamming is something that includes the same stuff over and over again, if you cant see through not my fault. Either participate in the discussion or skip....simple.

didnt you realize there is only 1 page so far and actually im very active at the moment? There is no rule i have to put all i have as suggestion in one topic right? spamming is something that includes the same stuff over and over again, if you cant see through not my fault. Either participate in the discussion or skip....simple.
    14 threads and 8 are you.
    Are you getting any replies? No?

Make one thread. Nobody is going to read anything once they see it's just you over and over and over.
    I am trying to help. People are getting annoyed and will not participate in your spamfest.

man, no offence but you dont seem to grasp i post different topics for a reason, noone is reading 70 posts in a thread with 20 topics. its about the informations which specificly spend on specific suggestions and easy to acces. Aswell im just willing to help here! not my fault noone else is active RIGHT NOW

If you want to talk about rules,read the one about duplicate accounts to bypass a ban.

Originally Posted by mckrackin5324 Go to original post
    If you want to talk about rules,read the one about duplicate accounts to bypass a ban.
    Such a great hint , to inform you: i never got a ban message of my old account, i just couldnt post anymore but still could login. I contacted the support and never got an answer. A banned account cant even login so since i was still able to login but my posts stayed invisible i considered it as broken and helped myself and changed my name. If youre just here to make my life harder because of your big ego rather than help making TD great again i beg you: just stop it ok?