Narco Road Dlc problems

I am in the Los Jinetes Locos providence with no main missions or the person you talk to for intel. I have 2000 followers and all activities are done. I've deleted the entire game and downloaded again on both of my Playstation 4's. Still have the same issue. How can this be fixed?

same problem for me.

hi i have the same problem with you.

Same problem as well.

Same issue. Please fix, very frustrating

I have this problem too. I made some screenshots on another thred.
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...-Jinetes-Locos

Spoke to support, they said that hosting a co-op session should make it populate, but none of my friends have the DLC, so haven't been able to test it out yet.

hi

Originally Posted by paindiggity Go to original post
    Spoke to support, they said that hosting a co-op session should make it populate, but none of my friends have the DLC, so haven't been able to test it out yet.
    i wait the answer from the support.

Originally Posted by mkkx86 Go to original post
    i wait the answer from the support.
    I was able to get it to work by joining a public match that the host was working on the same area. I then quit the co-op session and missions and VIP followers populated.

If you are on PSN, I will help you. Please feel free to add me. Same as forum name.

I can confirm this works on PS4. I just joined a bunch of randoms and then left. Then the missions pop up when I logged back into single player.

thanks a lot

I was able to get it to work by joining a public match that the host was working on the same area. I then quit the co-op session and missions and VIP followers populated.

If you are on PSN, I will help you. Please feel free to add me. Same as forum name.
    i will add you thanks a lot!