Thread: Cheaters in game PROBLEM ESCALATING! | Forums

Originally Posted by AFS_Stiletto Go to original post

Cheater compilation:
    removed by Ubisoft for "naming and shaming" even players in videos are 101% cheaters

--

Could not agree with your post more. I detest the fact that these people are cheating.

The naming an Shaming rule states in itself that it is there because it can be hard to prove that someone is cheating,.I think if you have a video, like I do of someone CLEARLY shooting me through a wall, then I should be free to name and shame them.

Lets allow the video links to be pposted but hidden and if a moderator agrees it is proof then allow it!

I think ubisoft should adopt a policy similar to GTA V and give them a 30 day ban followed by a Permanent Ban on Multiplayer. Let them play solo campaign only.
     1 people found this helpful

Mate i agree with you on this 100%

Originally Posted by Correcction Go to original post
    Ubisoft doesn't have and never had, any tool to remove hackers/cheaters from their games. It's enough to have third-party injection software to cheat successfully.

Of course, you can't use too obvious "no-recoil" and "aimbot" options (at least you need to set them not in the head but e.g. in chest or auto-change it at every new enemy player). Anyway, even reported you can still play with no ban because Ubisoft cannot confirm ingeretion in game code. Faster you get banned because of using Bandicam or such kind software to record you gameplay than for injection hack with "wallhack" or "ESP" options
    I'm sorry, but you are dead wrong on this point.

I happen to play Rainbow Six Siege, which has 2 anti-cheat systems.

The First is Server-Side and is called FairFight / This detects in game cheats / hacks and also allows in game reporting.
    In the division, you can type /report PLAYERNAME in chat to report someone also.
    The second on R6 Siege is BattleEye which runs on your PC, and prevents you running the game with known cheat programs. Certain programs will result in kicking / banning from the game.

They also allow reporting wioth Video Evidence by way of a support ticket.

I reported them in game / through support system for over 2 weeks now .
    They still play and i met

Watch it till the end . This is 100% pure RPM hack, teleport hack, shot through walls etc .
    I am not confident about Ubisoft when it comes to cheaters.

Give them time.

As long as the video evidence is solid, it may take 3 weeks but they will disappear from the game.

I know it sucks that we have to wait so long for 100% cheaters to be removed, and thats why I think the penalties should be extreme.

Reset their characters, remove all their gear except paid cosmetics and let them start over with nothing.
     1 people found this helpful

I play on the PS4, and some how got reported for cheating. Not even sure how you can do that on a console, not really sure how to do it on PC either for that matter. I am all about reporting cheaters, its an obvious issue on PC, but I am now starting to wonder if some of the people reporting cheaters are just mad because they lost. I lose all the time in the DZ, I run solo and get melted by 2-4 man teams. I think using the rate of fire controller is cheating, and I record a lot of my gameplay. Without anti-cheat software running for the PC, I'm not really sure how we stop it.

Originally Posted by TotesMcGotes01 Go to original post
    I play on the PS4, and some how got reported for cheating. Not even sure how you can do that on a console, not really sure how to do it on PC either for that matter. I am all about reporting cheaters, its an obvious issue on PC, but I am now starting to wonder if some of the people reporting cheaters are just mad because they lost. I lose all the time in the DZ, I run solo and get melted by 2-4 man teams. I think using the rate of fire controller is cheating, and I record a lot of my gameplay. Without anti-cheat software running for the PC, I'm not really sure how we stop it.
    By cheating , we mean : RPM hack ( changing the RPM of the weapon from 900 to 1500 lets say ) - seen it, it is possible .
    Teleport hack - teleports you to a safe spot in case of low health, but not only that . So you get rogue, and if someone is killing you - bam you are gone.
    Shot through walls - pretty obvious

I heard Rainbow six siege has some strong anti cheat system. Why can't we apply that in The division? It's same Tom Clancy franchise right? Hahaha. Such a shame.

Page 6 of 6 ◄◄  First ... 456