Thread: Xbox One Frame Rate Drops and Game Crashes | Forums

Angry Xbox One Frame Rate Drops and Game Crashes

I've opened a thread in the past about this and you've done nothing despite a large number of people all commenting with the same problem. It seems that you're only interested in improving the PC version with 'PC Only' fixes all the time yet apparently it's completely fine to leave a major game breaking issue in on Xbox.

I love this game but you're making it impossible to stay in love with it!

I really hoped with 1.6.1 you might of had a fix for this issue, nut nope, just a tonne of PC stuff, can we have some clarity on where you're at with fixing this issue?

Community Manager Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar
    We are definitely not just interested in improving the PC version. There are a lot of things that are handled separately on PC due to the nature of the platform.

/gabelikes

/gabelikes

I get your response but it completely skates around the main point of the post. Is the crashes and frame rate drops ever going to get fixed?

Community Manager Ubi-gabelikes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JellyBellyBoom View Post
    /gabelikes

I get your response but it completely skates around the main point of the post. Is the crashes and frame rate drops ever going to get fixed?
    We are fixing issues as they appear. In 1.6.1 we have fixed the performance issues we are aware of.

/gabelikes

/gabelikes But with the greatest of respect that's an outright lie, you're not fixing issues as they appear, you haven't touched the xbox frame rate issues one little bit even though they've been brought to your attention many times, my last thread me and other players supplied you with, videos, descriptions and answered your questions, this was months ago, yet nothing has been done and you don't even talk about it

Here's a link to the old thead in case you can't find it: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ps-on-Xbox-One

Just seems like this games playerbase is dropping like flies and it's these kind of glitches that let people go, how am i suppose to convince my friends to keep playing a broken game time and time again when you don't even try to fix the problem.

I'm not trying to have a go but it's ridiculous, i want to love the game, i want to keep playing but its hard