Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will Ubisoft please make a statement as to the future of Ghost Recon DLC | Forums

Will Ubisoft please make a statement as to the future of Ghost Recon DLC

We're three days into this debacle now. People are still livid, and I, for one, am asking you mods that I know are active very politely: Please talk to the relevant people. Let the powers that be know that Ghost Recon fans want either some reassurance that you've heard our complaints and that more tactical DLC is coming (in the form of cosmetics too, not just Fallen Ghosts) or that Narco Road is the creative direction the series is going with now so we can give up and move on.

It feels very disrespectful to just ignore your many customers who are very upset right now. At least give some indication that you KNOW people are upset. Shoot us a response. Let us know you care about what we think and about our concerns.
    Last edited by saltiestraccoon; 04-21-2017 at 01:06 AM.
     18 people found this helpful

Flying the Friendly Skies?

I do not wish to throw shade, but perhaps the are consulting with United Airlines' CEO on the appropriate language for addressing customer concerns?

JJ
     8 people found this helpful

I'm all for a response, but not from a forum moderator. I do not want another cookie-cutter, scripted response of, "Thanks so much for the feedback saltiestraccoon! We really appreciate the input coming from you guys!"

I'm calling for a legitimate video response from the dev team, themselves acknowledging our displeasure with their product and a break down of the steps they're taking, if any at all, to remedy this.
     13 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by MrBibbIes View Post
    I'm all for a response, but not from a forum moderator. I do not want another cookie-cutter, scripted response of, "Thanks so much for the feedback saltiestraccoon! We really appreciate the input coming from you guys!"

I'm calling for a legitimate video response from the dev team, themselves acknowledging our displeasure with their product and a break down of the steps they're taking, if any at all, to remedy this.
    That's absolutely what I want: A written or video statement from the devs. But it's very disheartening that not even the mods will touch a thread like this. I think this is the second or third time I've tried at this point. I'm not being rude, I just really think we deserve to know if we're going to stay tactical and they're going to deliver on what they advertised or if they're going a different route.

It seems downright childish to respond to someone in another thread rudely typing two lines about how quickly he finished the DLC and crying, but not addressing a harder question that involves legitimate concerns about the future of the franchise.
     6 people found this helpful

You think the French are going to stand in front of the firing range. The Devs are going to hide in the corner and MAYBE try to push the PvP out sooner to try to "sooth" this nightmare they created.
     2 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Twigs_Dee View Post
    You think the French are going to stand in front of the firing range. The Devs are going to hide in the corner and MAYBE try to push the PvP out sooner to try to "sooth" this nightmare they created.
    I mean if it were me, I'd take responsibility for messing things up. It's what adults do. There's no shame in making mistakes. The shame is when you ignore your mistakes and don't learn from them. I wouldn't want them to rush PvP, because I don't want it to be half-finished. I want it to be polished when it comes out. I don't even need the kind of content I want immediately. I'm just looking for some assurance one way or the other on where the game is headed, so I can decide if I want to stay invested in it or not.

It's really not too unreasonable a request.
     3 people found this helpful

Someone should make a poll about if people are going to continue being ubisoft customers after this.
     1 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by schicic View Post
    Someone should make a poll about if people are going to continue being ubisoft customers after this.
    Just might do that, man. Just might.

Quote Originally Posted by saltiestraccoon View Post
    We're three days into this debacle now. People are still livid, and I, for one, am asking you mods that I know are active very politely: Please talk to the relevant people. Let the powers that be know that Ghost Recon fans want either some reassurance that you've heard our complaints and that more tactical DLC is coming (in the form of cosmetics too, not just Fallen Ghosts) or that Narco Road is the creative direction the series is going with now so we can give up and move on.

It feels very disrespectful to just ignore your many customers who are very upset right now. At least give some indication that you KNOW people are upset. Shoot us a response. Let us know you care about what we think and about our concerns.
    I agree. The only thing I can think of is that they're waiting until next week when the expansion is available as a stand alone purchase. This is by no means a defense of Ubi here, but I can imagine they're still in a state of denial. I would assume most season pass holders are long time GR fans, and right now we're the only one's that have access to DLC. I can imagine that they're hoping next week will bring at least some positive reactions to balance out the negative, with people who are younger or newer to the franchise finally getting they're hands on the DLC. If any group is more likely to enjoy the stand-alone nature of the DLC (not talking about its many other flaws here), it would probably be those who are newer to the franchise.

Again, not intended as a defense, and I think they're delusional if that's what they're waiting on. Just a possible explanation, because their lack of communication really is baffling.
     3 people found this helpful

PAUSE

They ain't gettin on here.
    Y'all aint even holding picket signs y'all waiting in line with guns.
     1 people found this helpful

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast