Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Why???? | Forums

  1. #1

    Why????

    Why you do this? For real you must change the guy who design ornaments and appearance for vikings they look ridiculous with those dog skulls at there head....wtf is wrong with you ???
     

  2. #2
    Senior Member Gray360UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,619
    The new Berserker one is widely considered one of the best, from what I have read on here, and think so too. The Samurai ones are far worse imo.

    Have you ever considered this might be your personal taste? You know, like your favourite colour is green and mine isn't?
     1 people found this helpful
     

  3. #3
    Community Representative UbiNoty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,477
    We like to offer a wide selection for all kinds of different styles and tastes. Do you have a few suggestions for ornament ideas you'd like to see?
     

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray360UK View Post
    The new Berserker one is widely considered one of the best, from what I have read on here, and think so too. The Samurai ones are far worse imo.

    Have you ever considered this might be your personal taste? You know, like your favourite colour is green and mine isn't?
    New Berserker one is quite daft, I think. Haven't seen anyone wearing one at all yet. It would probably be the best ornament on the game if it was bigger. But like you said, personal taste and that.
     

  5. #5
    I would like to see some without ornaments for the peacekeeper >.> there are none I have seen mine would be caught dead wearing.
     

  6. #6
    Senior Member Gray360UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,619
    Quote Originally Posted by CandleInTheDark View Post
    I would like to see some without ornaments for the peacekeeper >.> there are none I have seen mine would be caught dead wearing.
    Yeah I'm really sad about the PK Ornaments, I don't really like any of them. I don't know what it is, they just don't do it for me. The only one mine has equipped is the one you get free for completing the story mode, and I only equipped that because it was there, free.
     

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray360UK View Post
    Yeah I'm really sad about the PK Ornaments, I don't really like any of them. I don't know what it is, they just don't do it for me. The only one mine has equipped is the one you get free for completing the story mode, and I only equipped that because it was there, free.
    I put it on the lysanthir helm, she threatened to take it off, the helm that is.
     

  8. #8
    Yeah, i am verrrry hateful of berserker ornaments. Even worse though, is i have no idea what I'd actually like haha. Its probably an aspect of customization I'll ignore. I really dislike any of the flashy, ornate or in-any-way-decorative weapons and armor, too.
     

  9. #9
    Community Representative UbiNoty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1,477
    I'm secretly pushing for animal ears for all the heroes. I need bunny ears for orochi. :> and something like fennec fox ears for nobushi. Who's with me! anybody?
     2 people found this helpful
     

  10. #10
    I would take fennec for peacekeeper >.> I have 30,000 steel doing nothing because i don't buy cosmetics but i would put some down for that. For the most part I am with bmason though, for me the flashy ornaments don't fit because she is an assassin only with a big metal raven on her forehead...just doesn't work for me and I have a raven in my crest.
     

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •