Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: We only asked to remove revenge from 1v1. Not make it ****ing useless. | Forums

You people cry waaaaay too much.

Damned if they do and damned if they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigzaggy99 View Post
    And for sure u are one is just button smashing gangspamming!
    wow u hit me so hard here

Quote Originally Posted by Charanis View Post
    1. Find a middle ground between nerfed venge attack and defence values and previous values. Possibly just restore the base def and attack stat addition in venge mode.
    2. Slow down the venge gain and give us an option to completely disable it in Duel and Brawl modes. Venge should pretty much never trigger in 1 vs 1 situation other than the fight was just going for wayy to long.
    3. Make it impossible to activate on command. It's an adrenaline surge! Player's should not have any control over that! "Oh - this will be a good moment to get angry! - VENGE".
    Once the venge finishes charging up it should activate automatically upon next contact of weapon or GB and parry/counter that move.
    4. Venge parry should not throw enemies to the ground, but maybe act as a normal parry with a long stagger.
    5. During venge attacks should be uninterruptible. Can be blocked but parries will result in a normal block.
    6. There should be a venge cap. ONE VENGE PER COMBAT. Character has to be out of combat in order to drop the venge cooldown. One per combat but yeah make it reasonably powerful. Maybe not this 1 hitting **** while you are on the floor we has before.

That's it. That is all that's needed.
    I Hate most of this, its not simple at all, revenge was good before and worked great. The people who complain about revenge are just that, complainers. People need to practice and play smart and report problems and what works and what doesn't. You can run from people with revenge and go completely defensive until it runs out. I never got revenge fighting one on one. The rare chance I did from a mix of damage and blocking I wait it out. The more people play honorable the more it will spread, we are not bots we don't got to jump just cause they do.

English is not my native Language, so sorry when you maybee cant understand what im talking about
    Hahaha, your I win button is gone now.
    Please give me more, I can walk knee deep in your tears.
    You can't easy kill 4 people with revenge anymore
    That's really bad. Haha.
    You can't defend against 2-4 people?
    Hmm maybe you should begin to learn the game mechanics.
    You ever tried to parry one of the heavy spammers?
    I love when they brainless spam heavys on me, while revenge mode is on.
    You only need to parry one attack, and after that you parry all of the other attacks too.
    I works the same way as the blocking mechanic.
    But with revenge one parry and all 4 ate smashed to the ground.
    After that you only have 3 to fight.
    But hey, it's always better to cry like a baby in forums, instead of learning the game mechanics.
    Revenge is fine!
     1 people found this helpful

I count at least 4 anti-revenge gang banging cucks in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Weird_Eagle View Post
    Please give me more, I can walk knee deep in your tears.
    That's really bad. Haha.
    You ever tried to parry one of the heavy spammers?
    I love when they brainless spam heavys on me, while revenge mode is on.
    You only need to parry one attack, and after that you parry all of the other attacks too.
    I works the same way as the blocking mechanic.
    But with revenge one parry and all 4 ate smashed to the ground.
    After that you only have 3 to fight.
    But hey, it's always better to cry like a baby in forums, instead of learning the game mechanics.
    Revenge is fine!
    this is my boy ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Weird_Eagle View Post

That's really bad. Haha.
    Revenge is fine!
    The ironi in this..... "Maybe you should behind to learn the game mechanics? really? really dude? That is EXACTLY why revenge got nerfed in the first place, because spammers were to dumb to realise that, "Hey, it might be a bad idea to gank up on that dude already fighting my teammate" or atleast do it smart and not give someone revenge, and keep spamming lights, crying like a litlte brat on the forums when you get killed for trying to gank like a scrub.

The "old" revenge made it so that people had always had a chance to level the playingfield if ganked by poor players, or players NOT playing as a team.
    The CURRENT revenge is a joke, and promotes premade groups, ganking and just spamming attacks like an idiot. If anything, theres less skill required overall in the current game, due to the new meta beeing premade groups ganking mindlessly.
     1 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by Zigzaggy99 View Post
    E nomine padris ent buffit back and spiritus Revenge
    Amen!

I agree now its a **** show 4 v1.. Horrible ending trying fight for honor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast