Thread: What is being done about the players using KBM on console | Forums

What is being done about the players using KBM on console

As I progress further in rank me and my team have noticed more and more players using KBM (Keyboard and Mouse) and it's giving them an unfair advantage over us. I've been doing research on this topic over the past few days and I've seen that this is a banable offense on both Microsoft, Sony and even Ubisoft. Is there a us as a play can find more ways to identify these players and help notify a Ubisoft staff member of them.

I think the only way to spot them is to actually spectate them as they play. A kill cam may be to short of a time period. I feel like you would need to observe their crosshair control and placement for a longer time.

Originally Posted by Blast-xo-Creepe Go to original post
    As I progress further in rank me and my team have noticed more and more players using KBM (Keyboard and Mouse) and it's giving them an unfair advantage over us. I've been doing research on this topic over the past few days and I've seen that this is a banable offense on both Microsoft, Sony and even Ubisoft. Is there a us as a play can find more ways to identify these players and help notify a Ubisoft staff member of them.
    Ubisoft wont do anything and will ask u to contact Microsoft/Sony.

But what's the matter? Everyday I get a genius telling me how gamepads are fine and that there's nothing a mouse can do that they can't.

ive played in games where we couldn't make it into the building and they had on player who constantly aced us. One round he managed to keep us in spawn for majority of the game because whenever we tried to make a move he would kill two of us in just a few seconds and when we watched the kill cam we could see they were playing on a 60+ sensitivity easily and his aim was almost perfect.

Originally Posted by Vulpes_Insulta Go to original post
    But what's the matter? Everyday I get a genius telling me how gamepads are fine and that there's nothing a mouse can do that they can't.

Leave this thread now. Your kind is not wanted here.

jk (kind of)

I've played PC before and I can easily say that a KBM player will blow you out of the water 9 time out of 10 especially when it comes to a game like Rainbow

Originally Posted by Blast-xo-Creepe Go to original post
    I've played PC before and I can easily say that a KBM player will blow you out of the water 9 time out of 10 especially when it comes to a game like Rainbow

Oh yeah definitely. You get a pc guy that has played shooters for 10 years across several different games and put him on console with a KBM that's literally almost cheating.

I honestly love playing this game with my friends but when I get stuck with players who are using KBM it just find my self starting to lose interest in the game. For players who constantly play these players who use KBM will either quit the game or go out and buy one and then it's just gonna turn itself into a cycle. This is something that Ubisoft needs to fix before it gets out of hand.

What's being done?....not a got dang thing!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►