Ubi-Apoteozh's Avatar Community Representative

[ORDERS] Which kind of event order would you like to see in the future?

Greetings warriors,

We would like to hear your suggestions about event orders that you would like to see in the future! All your ideas are more than welcome and we're looking forward to seeing how much our community is creative

Thank you warriors and see you on the battlefield!

vgrimr_J's Avatar Member
    less elimination and skirmish orders please.
     4 people found this helpful

Perhaps something less like "PLay this Game Mode"... maybe "Perform XXXX Executions in Duel and Brawl as a Community" or "Deploy XXXX War Assets Manually" - This one would be great at the end of the Faction War... something more creative...

If that's not possible, Elimination and Brawl always welcome.

-OFF- Have you considered rewarding people in some way for Honorable Kills, now that revenge is quite nerfed and we'll probably see an increase in ganking in 4x4 modes?
     2 people found this helpful

a "takedowns" order would be nice, so that any mode would contribute towards it. also maybe an execution order, perhaps at the same time that possible future executions are released. finally, maybe a "war assets manualy deployed" order could actually motivate people to participate in the faction war a bit more.
     6 people found this helpful

I think something across all game modes that doesn't interfere with how people play. Something like "executions across all game modes" or "takedowns across all game modes." The regular orders can be too restrictive and I think making the community orders something that everyone can participate in would help make everyone feel like they were a part of the community.

3 match in row without disconnection will get reward 1000 steel + 10000 XP. Lol.
     20 people found this helpful

Well, considering how the single player ended, this may not be a valid suggestion. We need something where an evil force, like Apollyon, shows up on the faction wars map. This general gains control of the center of the map and a ring of territories around it. The community has two or three days to work together to eradicate the evil from the map. If a faction does not regain a territory that was lost to the evil general they lose it for the rest of the season. Everyone gets steel for completing the order and the faction that gains the most evil territories gets some additional loot. For the duration of the order the factions would fight each other only in the evil territories. Maybe you could create a new aesthetic for the maps where there are black banners, etc. and it is always raining and dark. Something interesting to change things up a bit.
     22 people found this helpful

cyberakiba's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by Ubi-Apoteozh Go to original post
    Greetings warriors,

We would like to hear your suggestions about event orders that you would like to see in the future! All your ideas are more than welcome and we're looking forward to seeing how much our community is creative

Thank you warriors and see you on the battlefield!
    I don't want to seem repetitive, but I personally think that a regular tournament/sige mode event would be an awesome addition to the game! Make it that you are fighting for your faction though and you've got a nice event. Imma' lastly leave you the link 'bout the ' Siege Mode' thread, leave your feedbacks people!
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...ame-Mode-Siege
    Enjoy!

Originally Posted by thornh Go to original post
    Well, considering how the single player ended, this may not be a valid suggestion. We need something where an evil force, like Apollyon, shows up on the faction wars map. This general gains control of the center of the map and a ring of territories around it. The community has two or three days to work together to eradicate the evil from the map. If a faction does not regain a territory that was lost to the evil general they lose it for the rest of the season. Everyone gets steel for completing the order and the faction that gains the most evil territories gets some additional loot. For the duration of the order the factions would fight each other only in the evil territories. Maybe you could create a new aesthetic for the maps where there are black banners, etc. and it is always raining and dark. Something interesting to change things up a bit.
    Great idea, however there shouldn't be no penalties... but yeah, I like it...
     3 people found this helpful

Robrym's Avatar Junior Member
    I would love to see something related to the faction you choose in the beginning, for example:

If you are in the Knight Faction:

1) Kills X Vikings in Duel or Brawl mode
    2) Recover X zones from a Samurai (Example, a kensei just captured A, B or C, you kill that guy a recover the zone).
    3) Execute X Samurais in Elimination.

This orders SHOULD only be able to do if you are playing with a class of your faction, and it should also give you a good amount of War Assets for you to deploy.

Let me hear your thougt guys!

I'm still learning english, sorry in advance.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►