Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please rethink DLC | Forums

Please rethink DLC

https://imgur.com/a/hZVkK#xBscPcp

If This is what we can expect for upcoming DLC, then I think I'm done with Ubisoft games; Along with everyone I know who hasn't already stopped buying. Haven't been this disappointed by a game since No Man's Sky. I hope you take advice from the forums like you have in the past.

The current missions are fine in my opinion for a Tactical shooter, but I just don't think anyone above the age of 7 will want this content. Unless severely slow, if you know what I mean. Please continue fixing the obnoxious problems/bugs and dial down on the extremely childish DLC. Look at the name of this game and all the trailers and tell me an "Authentic Tactical shooter" was not what we were going for.
    Last edited by UbiSleyz; Yesterday at 01:13 AM.
     3 people found this helpful

There's No Way To Satisfy With This.. There Just Isn't,
    Not Siding With You Per-Say, But, They Released The Game With Several Editions On LAUNCH DAY.
    This Doesn't Really Work, We Don't Know What We're Buying.
    It's Fair That You Had Assumptions, But Honestly, You Did Buy Something With Vague Description If You Went With The Season Pass This Early. Sadly, The Assumptions Are On The Consumers. The Practices Do Set Them Up For This Though.
    Both Parties Are At Fault.
     2 people found this helpful

Never buy a DLC before you know what it is going to contain, i.e. Season Pass is the same as buying "sight unseen".

Community Representative Ubi-Zoro's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this guys, we appreciate the feedback.
     6 people found this helpful

Still love the game, just not the DLC. Fortunately, I didn't purchase the season pass, but am definitely open to buying DLC that lines up with most of the forum requests. And I agree based on the trailers; the possibly accidental target audience won't be interested either.
     1 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by TxSleyz View Post
    https://imgur.com/a/hZVkK#xBscPcp

If This is what we can expect for upcoming DLC, then I think I'm done with Ubisoft games; Along with everyone I know who hasn't already stopped buying. Haven't been this disappointed by a game since No Man's Sky. I hope you take advice from the forums like you have in the past.
    Ubisoft left the "ubisoft family" a long long tme ago
     2 people found this helpful

The Narco Road DLC does not interest me at all. Head hunting might be cool, but racing? I'll pass on racing. Fallen Ghosts, despite the limited information appears to be far more interesting.
     5 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerOX View Post
    The Narco Road DLC does not interest me at all. Head hunting might be cool, but racing? I'll pass on racing. Fallen Ghosts, despite the limited information appears to be far more interesting.
    Agreed, for the little we know about it.
     1 people found this helpful

Racing, no thanks. Doesn't suit this game at all and clearly just an attempt to go the GTAO routine (I thought it was nice NOT to have racing in an open world for once). Fallen Ghosts appears interesting, but after playing those extra "missions" (Peruvian and Unidad) I think it'll be just as basic as they were (go to location, get intel, next location, kill bad guy). Short and sweet, but not worth so much money.

I apologize for the stereotype but unless I'm a 14 year old gagsta, bling bling boy who will get mommy to buy me my season pass the stuff you get with the season pass is awful. Please change this and have some respectful, soldier type load outs and vehicles as rewards for players who are investing in this broken game. Yes the game is broken and yes we hope you fix it but only time will tell. Those unidad, cartel and rebel costume loadouts? Seriously? The omnibus? That thing can't stay on the road if it had studs on the tires. Give us a customized 4 seater dune buggie that the unidad are running around with...the one with the mounted gun on top.

I also feel that the racing component of the first dlc does not fit the game at all. I don't want to be racing around, I'd rather focus on infiltration of the cartel as was the main story with sleeping dogs. Please for the love of all good things, remove racing or make it a completely minor aspect of the DLC.

Also, as some suggested, we need something different/more than just the same tasks over and over again. Get intel, interrogate people for info on resources etc.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast