week 3!

I tried to link a video to a specific time but it's not working. just skip 30 seconds in. sorry guys, i don't know how to edit videos or anything, i just know how to bomb lines

Hey skimask, once again huge ups for making this challenge. Really pumped to see it taking off. Couple opinions on your suggestions...just my humble views really.

For gods sake dont do unlimited attempts. Could get pretty sloppy...perhaps just 2/3 and previous submission(s) should be deleted and void. I know i cleaned up my run this morning so id prob like a re-submit but ill delete previous as to avoid confussion. For the finale i think it should be set co-ords, just to kind of keep it on an even playing field and be easier to judge for sure.

Also, who won wk1 and wk2?

3rd submission

Here my 3rd submission for this week.

Completely new ride. Better, Longer, not faster.

EDIT
    I did the same ride in a better way

In bonus a screenshot of this last run. It's look like a ramp trick. (spoiler : a killing trick)

1 people found this helpful

Co-ords

Btw if you are still scouting locations or if anyone just wants to try a bomb *** run check out Aravis next to "Mont Fleur Exit Point"

4285S - 2315W
    End somewhere round
    4180S - 3408W

Super fast and difficult line (if you risk the rocks and barriers)

Originally Posted by Vi77ain Go to original post
    Btw if you are still scouting locations or if anyone just wants to try a bomb *** run check out Aravis next to "Mont Fleur Exit Point"

4285S - 2315W
    End somewhere round
    4180S - 3408W

Super fast and difficult line (if you risk the rocks and barriers)
    I'll check it out right away.

Re-submit

Cleaned up wk3 run...deleted other. Still have 3 seconds missing in transfer but i figured out the problem

Pokey6x6's Avatar Member
    Cleaned up wk3 run...deleted other. Still have 3 seconds missing in transfer but i figured out the problem
    This run was really cool to watch dude! Amazingly filmed too!

Week 3 entry

SkiMask-'s Avatar Member
    Just so you all know I am out there watching your vids and trying to comment on every one of them and hope ya'll don't mind that. I also may not comment on all and sorry about that too! I always appreciate feedback on my stuff regardless. If you don't want me to comment, just disable them and I will like it all the same. Call me Shilly Willy. I'm a Thumb Upper.

So I see Milky Moo finally comes back through. Hey Milky, (Mr. Chumpowitz! lol hah ha. Kidding.) You know....I've sent you a message on here and you never responded. I wanted a Steezy static shot of you to showcase your steezy prowess from Week 1 and since you didn't respond, that jacked up my rhythm on showcasing winners from each week thereafter. Sorry EVERYONE! Week #2 will be announced today and Week #3 tomorrow night.

NO big deal. But everyone DO get prepared to get me an image of you on foot looking fresh and clean. If you energize me enough I may make the pot sweeter at the end. YOU did know there was a pot or some type of prize or badge of honor, riiiiiiiiiiiight? I mean what else for? Yeah yeah love of the game and all that, but this is a COMPETITION! Let's see what I decide to do. Stay tuned.

BUT I will showcase you all the same. So keep the vids dropping today and if you haven't gotten a chance to submit one yet I highly encourage you to do so since today is the last day to advance to the finals. I will be announcing more today as I feel and someones video here already contains some details of what I have in store so check out your fellow Steeperenos vids out and maybe look at what else they have to offer. You'll see

Finally, I just wanted to again, thank all of you who have hung in there so far and decided to play and create with us. It's been REAL fun for me and I hope some of you have gotten some enjoyment out of this event that isn't sponsored by Ubisoft and only outta love for community and gaming. I'd drop a link to a podcast I do where I talked about this game, but this isn't about that.

Right now it's about dope, fresh Steepness and showing me what yer werkin wit.

So do put in your thoughts, ideas, hopes and dreams and don't forget to drop a vid or a like to your fellow gamer's video and we'll see you out there!

~Ski

SkiMask-'s Avatar Member

I noticed on one of mine that it skipped a couple frames and made it almost "spliced" and not one clean from top to bottom. Also, my latest Week 3 overview video (PlayStation 4) looks like garbo because of my upload. Sucks. I really liked what it looked like in prepro but once I shot it to the world the damage was done. Funnzy navel in the beginning and that really detracts.