Thread: Clue for 4/04 DLC | Forums

b_lex's Avatar Member
    Haha this is so awesome!! I usually don't let anticipation get the best of me, but when I realized Pearl Jam was a possibility, it was hard to contain.
    This is part of my post from http://theriffrepeater.com/ earlier today:

"For a newly minted R&R HOF, I'm feeling some anxiety about... assuming the clue references the 2017 inductees. I should know better than to let anticipation get the best of me, but the wife MADE A PROMISE that the day rocksmith gets Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter, she will finally play with me. I have pushed her for years to jam with me... I need this!! So, there may be a 1 in 6 chance PJ could be back. Admittedly, I would be crushed to get another PJ pack and not see Yellow included. Sigh... *exhales large volume of air*..."

Needless to say, there were strong high fives being thrown around my place when PJ was confirmed. As much as I want Yellow in this pack, it's an insta-buy regardless. Here's hoping RS just signed up a new player!! Fist pump!!

I have also noticed a trend over the years that the months of March/April/May are my most expensive months when it comes to dlc. It seems that trend is likely to continue.

DanAmrich's Avatar Rocksmith ComDev
    Originally Posted by LouisRoederer2 Go to original post
    MONDAY
    MOROSE
    SPATE
    ALPHA
    BURDEN
    ERUDITE
    MORTAL
    SHIMMY

STEADY STREAM = EVEN FLOW = Pearl Jam!
    Nice work, everybody. Thanks to UbiVertigo for confirming, and thanks to RS222 for creating a puzzle that gave you folks something to do with all your free time.

Journey has been approached but we do not have the permissions cleared at this time. Hoping we can someday, but it's not for lack of trying.

b_lex's Avatar Member
    Yes, great job RS222. Thanks for your time and work to continuing these weekly clues. I'm curious, when did this happen? I mean you were lethal when it came to solving Dan's clues. I'm guessing Dan unofficially hired your services, but not sure when this actually occurred. Dan, was it a case of "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em"?

I must be the only person extremely disappointed by the 2017 DLC. Only because they are releasing the best DLC to date and I am trying to save for my vacation. Please stop releasing all of this awesome DLC until after I get some extra scratch saved up please. Just kidding (for those who do not understand or appreciate sarcasm).
     1 people found this helpful

toymachinesh's Avatar Senior Member
    I have to post this classic video
     3 people found this helpful

The_Working_Man's Avatar Senior Member
    Heh, even the actual lyrics to most of their songs are unintelligible.

"Yellow Ledbetter"

Unsealed on a porch a letter sat.
    Then you said, "I wanna leave it again."
    Once I saw her on a beach of weathered sand.
    And on the sand I wanna leave it again. Yeah.
    On a weekend I wanna wish it all away, yeah.
    And they called and I said that "I want what I said" and then I call out again.
    And the reason oughta' leave her calm, I know.
    I said "I know what I was the boxer or the bag."

Ah yeah, can you see them out on the porch? Yeah, but they don't wave.
    I see them round the front way. Yeah.
    And I know, and I know I don't want to stay.
    Make me cry...

I see... Oh I don't know why there's something else.
    I wanna drum it all away...
    Oh, I said, "I don't, I don't know whether I was the boxer or the bag."

Ah yeah, can you see them out on the porch? Yeah, but they don't wave.
    But I see them round the front way. Yeah.
    And I know, and I know. I don't wanna stay at all.
    I don't wanna stay. Yeah.
    I don't wanna stay. [x2]
    I don't... Don't wanna, oh... Yeah. Ooh... Ohh...

I'm just so happy that all that work was for Pearl Jam. That makes it especially worthwhile.

Again, fantastic job RS222!
     1 people found this helpful

Femacejo's Avatar Member
    Hope this pack includes the 2 PJ songs from the Singles soundtrack: "Breath" and "State of Love and Trust".

If Daughter isn't in the five pack, I think it's a huge opportunity lost for a great acoustic pick for "mic mode". If not Daughter, then another one from Vs. in Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town.

I have faith... Ubi's got us covered, it's an insta-buy for sure.

Not a huge Pearl Jam, but probably still a buy for me ... and KUDOS for signing a band of this stature, sure it meant a lot of hard work and negotiation for someone. Always thankful that the march of music continues no matter where it comes from, you guys are the best ... and you probably have almost no idea how important you are to those of us that enjoy RS so much. Above and beyond guys ... not just a business, you guys are teachers, helpers and facilitators for lots of people that love guitar.