Hy folks,
    I've been on Edanna,
    but i did'nt understand where i must start from.
    I've seen only 5 flowers.
    1) at the low level, i've used the zoom glass and i've seen a book.
    2) at the up level, after took the kind of elevator; it's a sort of brown mellon, I touch it but nothing happened.
    3) at the up level, i've used the zoom glass and i've seen (yellow screen)another flower
    4) at the up level, i've used the zoom glass and i've seen the bird's nest with a little bird
    5) at up level, the only flower i've been able to use; i touch it and the branch get off and appear the linking book to j'nanin...

but... where are the puzzle to solve ?
    i need spoilers !!!!
    please...

Hy folks,
    I've been on Edanna,
    but i did'nt understand where i must start from.
    I've seen only 5 flowers.
    1) at the low level, i've used the zoom glass and i've seen a book.
    2) at the up level, after took the kind of elevator; it's a sort of brown mellon, I touch it but nothing happened.
    3) at the up level, i've used the zoom glass and i've seen (yellow screen)another flower
    4) at the up level, i've used the zoom glass and i've seen the bird's nest with a little bird
    5) at up level, the only flower i've been able to use; i touch it and the branch get off and appear the linking book to j'nanin...

but... where are the puzzle to solve ?
    i need spoilers !!!!
    please...

Hi ETPASS,
    thanks for your hint,
    I made the job,i get down, used the furry animal to break the bridge, moved the electric fish to three pods, i've seen the sunflower (it does'nt work); now i'm trying to use some orchidea-like flower to heat the pods and make the fish get out... that's the right way ?

you are on the right track greensirius - keep fiddling about!

Life's tuff when you are a "misunderstood ferret"

Hi all,
    finally I freed the bird...
    but now ?
    i came up but nothing happened, no symbol...
    what i need to do in Edanna ?

help me with spoiler tooo...
    i'm stuck from too much time...

Thanks everybody,
    I've finished edanna, now i'm stuck on Narayan with the 2 puzzles... and i don't know wshere to start...