Refit at dock

I have just completed a patrol with only 1 torp in rear tube and AA ammo used. Sent on next patrol I checked to make sure I had been refitted - nope. Went to base badge and clicked for refit but nothing happened. Is this a game fault , a procedural sequence fault not in the manual, or is the programming stuffed. Anyone got any ideas how I can fix this? Otherwise i aint going anywhere without torps. Oh the ammo was brought back up to max, just no torps.

Originally Posted by daimauwr Go to original post
    I have just completed a patrol with only 1 torp in rear tube and AA ammo used. Sent on next patrol I checked to make sure I had been refitted - nope. Went to base badge and clicked for refit but nothing happened. Is this a game fault , a procedural sequence fault not in the manual, or is the programming stuffed. Anyone got any ideas how I can fix this? Otherwise i aint going anywhere without torps. Oh the ammo was brought back up to max, just no torps.

What version of SH4 are you currently using?

Appears to be v 1.

You need to find the patches and upgrade at least to v1.4 if you're going to have a smooth playing experience. I recommend installing U-boat Missions, as that updates the game to 1.5 and even if you aren't the slightest bit interested in U-boats there are plenty of improvements that are worth the upgrade. Almost all mods are produced for 1.5 and it is difficult to find 1.4 compatible mods.

Thanks @RockinRobbins. Now the next thing one needs to know with this awkward Ubisoft site - where do you find the patches to download?

Originally Posted by daimauwr Go to original post
    Thanks @RockinRobbins. Now the next thing one needs to know with this awkward Ubisoft site - where do you find the patches to download?

Here