Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bath triggers not working at 33% ? | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    I am at 33%, in the bath. I've read other posts about how to get rid of the water so you can get up on the poles. There is a combination of buttons to hit. But when I do this, only two of the three gates open up. I can't put screenshots here so go to this webpage to see what I am talking about please...thanks...

http://dvation.shackspace.com/pop.html
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    I am at 33%, in the bath. I've read other posts about how to get rid of the water so you can get up on the poles. There is a combination of buttons to hit. But when I do this, only two of the three gates open up. I can't put screenshots here so go to this webpage to see what I am talking about please...thanks...

http://dvation.shackspace.com/pop.html

XyZspineZyX
    Stand in the midlle, and farah will come and stand on it.

Push the statue on the left to hit the button, run up the wall on the right.

Eh presto

(I think this is the bit you mean)

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
    yes, that is the part i mean...but if u look at the screenshots on the webpage i posted originally, u'll see that i have done exactly what you said, and you will also see the screenshot of it not working lol. farah is standing on the button already, just to make sure i jumped on it a few more times...im starting to wonder if this is a bug or if im missing something really stupid. thats why i posted the screens ... so you can see exactly what i am doing...maybe somebody can help further?

XyZspineZyX
    The screen shot looks like she's not standing on the button.

Iif you run up the wall and then look through the opening to make sure all the doors are open. If not, you try standing on the button in the water to see if the door opens, if it does when your stood on it, then farah is not standing on it properly (doesn't seem likely though).

If they're still all not open, are you sure the statue is pushed against the button on the wall. (double check).

Daclot

XyZspineZyX
    I doubled checked everything you mentioned...and I am almost convinced this is a bug at this point...

The first thing I do is push the statue up against the button. I *know* this button is working because it cuts to a scene when it shows the Middle gate opening. When I go to the gate it is still open as it should be.

THe second thing I do is run up the wall next to the statue to get the other button. This cuts to a scene showing the front-most gate opening. If I run quick enough I can run under the first and second gates to get the sand that is there.

So I know those buttons are working.

However, after doing both those things the third gate is STILL not opening. I agree it looks like she is not standing on the third button quite right. But even when *I* jump on it, nothing happens. I don't get it!!!

XyZspineZyX
    My advice is to load in your previous game save and do that bit again. Looks like it might have glitched.

XyZspineZyX
    I went to bestbuy and looking at a PoP Game Guide...I read the info on the entire chapter up to where I am and did everything *EXACTLY*...but that third door just won't open...

Maybe I'll try restarting the level...damn.

XyZspineZyX
    I had this. I've just decided to start again.

It's kind of hard to enjoy a game when you have to restart parts if it twice.

XyZspineZyX
    thats exactly what i had to do. i went back one extra save game and then it worked. how frustrating!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast