Where is the transparency? What is being done about revenge?

Ubisoft? Care to comment? Care to speak to your community? Chances are.. you wont say anything. You wont do anything. Already making For Honor 2? The DLC is already made, so where are the hotfixes? Where are the constant updates? Where is it?

Take revenge out. Take it out! its crap. Its a crap idea. Just like your parents idea to have any of you.

The salt is real, lol. Anyhow, revenge definitely needs adjustment, and the devs intend on it. The gains from seemingly all revenge stats in 4v4s is ridiculous. The average difference from low to high stats is twenty to thirty percent. Revenge attack comes in at a whopping *96%* at max, and the other revenge stats clearly give abnormally high boosts. Maybe if the top end only gives 20% - 30%, 4v4s wouldn't devolve into "Who can revenge first and spam their way to victory?!".

Originally Posted by Felis_Menari Go to original post
    The salt is real, lol. Anyhow, revenge definitely needs adjustment, and the devs intend on it. The gains from seemingly all revenge stats in 4v4s is ridiculous. The average difference from low to high stats is twenty to thirty percent. Revenge attack comes in at a whopping *96%* at max, and the other revenge stats clearly give abnormally high boosts. Maybe if the top end only gives 20% - 30%, 4v4s wouldn't devolve into "Who can revenge first and spam their way to victory?!".
    I would say any increase to revenge gain is too much. This mechanic does not need a buff at all from stats. You already get increased atk/def although that is pretty much moot since everyone else also has increased atk/def. The entire stat system is incredibly poorly designed and not thought out at all. The game was better in white gear by far.

But the thing is as I said the whole idea of stats is incredibly pointless. If they are balanced then there is no change to how things work in games with higher gear scores making your gear stats completely moot. All it does is create a disparity between those playing mains vs new players or player trying new characters which leaves a very bad impression and can kill the growth of this game which it will desperately need since if the removal of the player count is any indicator, then this game is dieing quickly. So the only reason to have stats is if they are not balanced which they currently are definitely not balanced and it is killing the game's fun.

So that makes me feel that gear stats was just ubgisofts greedy way to get people to purchase steel in the early days of the game. Hopefully they sre smarter than I think and will introduce no stats variant for all game modes or at the very least remove all revenge stats on gear. Except maybe duration which can be toned down and not removed maybe.