Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This game isn't even fun anymore. More guardbreaking than there is fighting | Forums

This game isn't even fun anymore. More guardbreaking than there is fighting

I regret ever buying this game. Its a shame that no one can even fight anymore its just "guardbreak guardbreak guardbreak maybe ill throw in a light attack to have them flinch and get a free guardbreak instead of an attack" this xbox gaming community is filled with morons. what fun is it sitting there button mashing guardbreak on literally every other move for a free hit or until you knock them off the map?

Then you have the idiots who will sit here and comment on this forum like "practice more dodge or counter" you sound stupid as **** for one dodging for some reason you can still be GB? and clearly you are the ones ruining the COMBAT in this game and turning it into a game of "who can guardbreak the most" the system is ****ing stupid. On top of shugokis guardbreak being broken and able to use while he is being hit and nearly being uncounterable? Yeah lets hit guard break 20 times in a 1-2 minute faceoff if you can even get that long like you should be able to in actually fighting. But no all this game has become is speds using guardbreak every attack until your dead or thrown off the map. Yeah sure you can counter on an unreliable not even working half the time counter mechanism that let me not forget to mention gives you barely a millisecond to counteract? Even when that shield is up and you counter during that shield sign being there still doesnt work? Here comes the morons who really dont know how to play defending guardbreaking because thats all they do to win.

This isnt even a fighting game anymore its a stupid *** excuse for combat when all someone will do is the same **** over and over till your dead from free heavy hits or free knock off the map

Then you have these idiots on forums posting "punish quitters" hmm ever think people are quitting mid game or start of game cause their opponent plays like a little *****? Get good at the game and actually fight. ****ing ******s. Thats all this game has become is "oh i suck and cant use the games moveslist so here lets do light attack/shieldbash/unbreakable and follow up directly with a guardbreak to get a free heavy attack hit then ill do the same thing over and over until your dead." or just sit there and go for a guardbreak over and over just like half the games orochis do. No skill ***gots you complain about quitters when you play like a moron ***** not even trying to fight and time your attacks but use guardbreak for your source of winning. "Thats high level play" my *** thats you being a cheapskate little ***** that cant win a fight without doing guardbreak because you suck at attacking and suck at defending.

Point being this game isnt even a combat game anymore its a rip off joke played by the most moronic gamers the world has to offer that "as long as I win its cool" attitude. Jesus christ I can't even think of the last time I had a real competitive fun face off with somebody that was sheer skill in attacking defending and timing along with utilisation of the moveslist. When the game first started in beta it was the best game ive ever played because it was actually fighting. Now its nothing but cheapskate your way to the top and guardbreak every move to win. Have at it with your defending of this stupid mechanic idiots because you really are stupid and ruined this game. & i am actually pretty good at countering but when 95% of your opponents attacks are based off of guardbreaks over and over with no penalty? Its bound to get you knocked off the map or free hit to cause you to lose. Done with this game its pathetic
     2 people found this helpful

Really all the disabling and spammable moves like leg sweep, shoulder charge, shield bash, shove etc. just make the game less fun, both when you doing it and getting it done to you. It's sad gameplay and so damn tedious to counter.
     2 people found this helpful

Leg sweep is seriously broken. None of the shield bashing or leg sweeps should be able to move over and over like that so quickly unless they fix all the characters recovery. Another thing that would solve an issue is if afterwards they do those attacks they shouldn't be able to instantly go into a guardbreak. Guardbreaking needs some serious adjustments and i think that alone is going to fix nearly half this games character balance issues. Its way too overused and at no penalty to thd guardbreaker. Countering is way too unreliable and not usable in any sense. Another problem is why is the countering shield the same color as attack? Thats another issue. Your sacrificing blocking if your prepared to counter, and your sacrificing counter if your prepared to block the button masher infront of you.

Idk what else to say other than this game has become unbearable to play in because all the community continues to do is guardbreak over and over to kill you or throw you off the map. There is literally no fighting any more just repeats of same attack and guardbreak. Or unbreakable/ shieldbash/shoves into guardbreak for free hit or knock off the map. Literally has been all day trying to find another fair player that wants to engage in fighting yet - guardbreak guardbreak guardbreak. No one has skill in this game anymore its the same bs over and over with guardbreaking to cheapskate a win. I guess thats what idiots find fun.

And i guess thats what the developers intended to do is make a game for spammers when I thought they wanted this game to be competitive fighting. But not a single game can you find someone who wants to fight anymore just guardbreaks with every attack or approach because its a broken rediculous mechanic that allows cheapskating.
     1 people found this helpful

Another thing is if they intend to keep guardbreak the same? Then all characters need to be able to block the incoming attack following right after. This is non sense excuse for fighting when everyone just wants to GB free hit till your down. Im just utterly tired of this game and its community. I truly regret buying this game and supporting ubisoft. This is the kind of thing that loses my business for good.

Someone cant win - guardbreak spam. Then this whole game community realizes "hey im a follower and cant win without guardbreaks so im gonna become a guardbreak spammer too!!" get off this game

Not like they make good games anyways

Guard breaking is broken. It should go back the way it was after beta, not when one can spam guard break and cancel every single time. As raider it makes it impossible to get a guard break on someone even if I perry.

You must not be on xbox. Guardbreak is all anyone does the game has lost its touch. & thats not the point the mechanic in general is broken for cheapskates to use over and over. Your objective shouldnt be to guardbreak after a parry your objective should be to fight your opponnent fairly. Guard break is meant to be for breaking guards. Not used over and over for a free kill because you lack the fundamental concept of battle. "Oh i parried this guy and hes vulnerable already let me spam this guardbreak move to make him 100% vulnerable and get a free hit just to do it all over again." pathetic get off the game. If this is seriously how the game is going to stay im done with it for good. Im waiting till there give an announcement on the next patch and hear about what they intend to do about it or if they dont.

Such idiots the games a fighting game not a hit this button as many times in a rowe or right after an attack to get another free attack cause thats all I know how to do to win. Clearly it sounds like this game is beyond return for its community. Im ready to trade it in.

Quote Originally Posted by ROBINtheHOOD911 View Post
    I regret ever buying this game. Its a shame that no one can even fight anymore its just "guardbreak guardbreak guardbreak maybe ill throw in a light attack to have them flinch and get a free guardbreak instead of an attack" this xbox gaming community is filled with morons. what fun is it sitting there button mashing guardbreak on literally every other move for a free hit or until you knock them off the map?

Then you have the idiots who will sit here and comment on this forum like "practice more dodge or counter" you sound stupid as **** for one dodging for some reason you can still be GB? and clearly you are the ones ruining the COMBAT in this game and turning it into a game of "who can guardbreak the most" the system is ****ing stupid. On top of shugokis guardbreak being broken and able to use while he is being hit and nearly being uncounterable? Yeah lets hit guard break 20 times in a 1-2 minute faceoff if you can even get that long like you should be able to in actually fighting. But no all this game has become is speds using guardbreak every attack until your dead or thrown off the map. Yeah sure you can counter on an unreliable not even working half the time counter mechanism that let me not forget to mention gives you barely a millisecond to counteract? Even when that shield is up and you counter during that shield sign being there still doesnt work? Here comes the morons who really dont know how to play defending guardbreaking because thats all they do to win.

This isnt even a fighting game anymore its a stupid *** excuse for combat when all someone will do is the same **** over and over till your dead from free heavy hits or free knock off the map

Then you have these idiots on forums posting "punish quitters" hmm ever think people are quitting mid game or start of game cause their opponent plays like a little *****? Get good at the game and actually fight. ****ing ******s. Thats all this game has become is "oh i suck and cant use the games moveslist so here lets do light attack/shieldbash/unbreakable and follow up directly with a guardbreak to get a free heavy attack hit then ill do the same thing over and over until your dead." or just sit there and go for a guardbreak over and over just like half the games orochis do. No skill ***gots you complain about quitters when you play like a moron ***** not even trying to fight and time your attacks but use guardbreak for your source of winning. "Thats high level play" my *** thats you being a cheapskate little ***** that cant win a fight without doing guardbreak because you suck at attacking and suck at defending.

Point being this game isnt even a combat game anymore its a rip off joke played by the most moronic gamers the world has to offer that "as long as I win its cool" attitude. Jesus christ I can't even think of the last time I had a real competitive fun face off with somebody that was sheer skill in attacking defending and timing along with utilisation of the moveslist. When the game first started in beta it was the best game ive ever played because it was actually fighting. Now its nothing but cheapskate your way to the top and guardbreak every move to win. Have at it with your defending of this stupid mechanic idiots because you really are stupid and ruined this game. & i am actually pretty good at countering but when 95% of your opponents attacks are based off of guardbreaks over and over with no penalty? Its bound to get you knocked off the map or free hit to cause you to lose. Done with this game its pathetic
    hey buddy it been 2 week out here you are complaining about guard break mechanic .I didnt even took the time to read your post this time.Learn to counter guard break or move on to an other game

Your an idiot lol. And obviously one of the guardbreak bashers. Get a life and learn to battle instead of use guardbreak on every attack you do. And i do counter moron theres a difference when ******s like you use guardbreak with every attack they do because you cant win simply by using more than one move or defending when attacks come in. Idiot your funny I will be off this game soon because of morons that cant play but rather guardbreak over and over. Sped who do you play as? Lemme guess lawbringer?PK? Oh wait even better orochi and use the guardbreak heavy over and over right? Your skilled. Props to you 👍

Quote Originally Posted by ROBINtheHOOD911 View Post
    Your an idiot lol. And obviously one of the guardbreak bashers. Get a life and learn to battle instead of use guardbreak on every attack you do. And i do counter moron theres a difference when ******s like you use guardbreak with every attack they do because you cant win simply by using more than one move or defending when attacks come in. Idiot your funny I will be off this game soon because of morons that cant play but rather guardbreak over and over. Sped who do you play as? Lemme guess lawbringer?PK? Oh wait even better orochi and use the guardbreak heavy over and over right? Your skilled. Props to you ��
    no i am a level 12 valkyrie buddy . And pretty sure you have all the worst to say against this charachter as well.Go on i am ready to listen

https://fhtracker.com/profile/pc/AKDagriZ
    Last edited by AKDagriZ; 03-21-2017 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AKDagriZ View Post
    hey buddy it been 2 week out here you are complaining about guard break mechanic .I didnt even took the time to read your post this time.Learn to counter guard break or move on to an other game
    ^Oh & nice illiteracy I can understand mistypes here and there but fragmented sentences? Jeeze I don't need to meet you you analyze your kind of character.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast