Thread: Berserker attacks are always interrupted | Forums

Berserker attacks are always interrupted

Looking at the moveset, it shows that a side dash into light is not supposed to be interrupted.... and the infinite combo isn't supposed to be either....

Yet every time I dash attack, I get hit with a light and it stops my attack. In my infinite combo, a sensei overhead hit me and stopped my attack.

How can they interrupt what is supposedly "uninterruptible" according to the game moveset itself?

After the 4rth hit or so you become uninterruptible. But it's not likely to happen, you'll get parried anyways.
    Also the sidestep attack isn't uninterruptible. Only the light and heavy attacks pulled off after a front step are uninterruptible.

Quote Originally Posted by MrForz View Post
    After the 4rth hit or so you become uninterruptible. But it's not likely to happen, you'll get parried anyways.
    Also the sidestep attack isn't uninterruptible. Only the light and heavy attacks pulled off after a front step are uninterruptible.
    I do apologize, but unless I just can't read they are supposed to be uninterruptible..

http://imgur.com/a/Nfz27
    Last edited by Ackturi; Yesterday at 01:50 AM. Reason: picture didn't work

Ha. Haha. That's funny. I've been playing Zerker for so long. I've been so used to performing sidestep attacks with caution with the risk of either being parried but most importantly, of being stopped in my tracks. And this thing... it's... supposed to be uninterruptible in the skillset's description?

The poor zerk doesn't even have that white flashing aura that shows the uninterruptible aspect when doing that move. It's... screwed up.

Master deflect u will see how op zerker is , free gb free gb

The attack after the dodge is uninterruptible, the dodge isn't. There is a window before the attack start where we can get countered. So the dodge attack is a two-way move: can help or screw. Since we can time the attack (right at the beggining of dodge, mid dodge or at the end), the window is there depending on the decision we take. Sometimes a too fast or too slow dodge attack can put us in bad positioning.

Edit: while I was writing this post, my dash to overhead have got interrupted by a top light from Kensei. I still hit him I don't know why, but this never happened before, my hero stop the animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Oupyz View Post
    Master deflect u will see how op zerker is , free gb free gb
    you must have god connection and always be host... because depending on your ping to p2p, depends on if it registers you dodged....and if they spam lights, (which the current meta is along with turtling) the stagger keeps you from moving for multiple attacks.

or you just turtle as a zerker and don't harass like the class is supposed to do.

no skilled player lets a zerk hit them more than twice. unless they are just slow responding...

I've had an issue all day today with my deflect. Every time I get a perfect deflect into guard break and go for either a side heavy or just a zone, people are able to dodge left/right. It's been only assasins and wardens to do it so far, but isn't that self defeating? Why even bother with a deflect and give it a guard break if it won't work as intended? Bad enough we have the highest frames per attack (except for Orochi side lights in which they are the highest).

I like that we get a guard break instead of damage, but I would also like it to consistently work. Maybe change it to something else? I almost want to say increase the delay a bit after the GB but I idk how the community would react to that. However, Valkyrie's kit allows her to get 2 free light attacks (sometimes 3 if she's quick) from a knock down which can take a MASSIVE chunk if you aren't careful with your stamina. Lawlbringer has that infinite flip chain that drains stamina at an alarming rate. I had it done to be in brawl and there was no way to get out of it until he took out my stamina. I don't mind it, but damn increase the stamina cost or increase our recovery from the ground.

Anywho's I kinda went on a tangent for a sec. TL;DR Is anyone else having issues trying to do a side heavy or a zone after a deflect?

Source for the frames
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Competitive...w9&sh=35d47054