Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by The.Alchemist. Go to original post
    Yes and bother myself playing modes i dont like dealing with afk chaters quitters and disconnections. Sorry but you dont see difference between having fun and grind for steel. Its same like doing what you like to do and making money on it and working in mine for minimum wage.
    Well you're essentially saying you don't like playing the game but you want everything cosmetic it has to offer including all of the most prestigious items. I would comment with a two word phrase, the first letter of the first word being F and the second word being OFF but that wouldn't be polite

Are you saying you're upset you can't have all the cool toys and refuse to work? Just an FYI there isn't a welfare system in the game. You're not going to get any food stamps to cover the cost of your meals.

Yes and bother myself playing modes i dont like dealing with afk chaters quitters and disconnections. Sorry but you dont see difference between having fun and grind for steel. Its same like doing what you like to do and making money on it and working in mine for minimum wage.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by truecoins Go to original post
    2 years?
    No. You said yourself you do not want to have to put in 2 years to get everything, and then followed that by stating that you expect to have a decent amount of stuff from a game you put a massive amount of time into ... so clearly you believe you are putting in, or gong to put in, a 'massive amount of time' that you deserve to be rewarded with lots of stuff for, so again, what do you call a 'massive amount of time'?

Look, usually I'd surrender my attempts at discussion with someone after having reached the point where I have to explain their own sentences to them ... are you playing dumb or am I being kind with the 'playing' part?

Just a reminder, but you said this:

Originally Posted by truecoins Go to original post
    i expect to own some decent amount of stuff for a full priced game, that i put a massive amount of time into...not 2 years

No im just "essencially saying" that i dont like 4v4 modes afkers playing with bots and peoples who quitting because somebody have gear with higher level thats why i prefer 2v2. And that this is computer game and it should be fun, there is something more you dont understand?

Originally Posted by xXl Plan B lXx Go to original post
    Are you saying you're upset you can't have all the cool toys and refuse to work? Just an FYI there isn't a welfare system in the game. You're not going to get any food stamps to cover the cost of your meals.
    Ok man i see you just play to much computer games and you cant see the difference between playing game and working. You just need grow up

Yes. I don't understand why you're crying about not making enough steel when you refuse to use the primary source of steel generation. If you're not willing to actually use the tools they give you, then quit crying about how much stuff costs and how little steel you have.

As for your AFK comment. There are no AFK bots in PvP. Only in AI and you can turn off the matchmaking to avoid them.

No im just "essencially saying" that i dont like 4v4 modes afkers playing with bots and peoples who quitting because somebody have gear with higher level thats why i prefer 2v2. And that this is computer game and it should be fun, there is something more you dont understand?

Originally Posted by Mr.BrainPaiN Go to original post
    all emotes, finishers and other **** in this super extra mega fun game will cost u:

about 700 us dollar

or

2,5 years playing without using real money....

well.... ty ubisoft. i dont like u anymore

At this point I think people are hating on things related to the game just because it's the "cool" or "popular" thing to do...
    I've been a gamer for... almost 20 years now. Never did I ever even considered the idea of unlocking everything for everyone in any game of such type. And really if you want to unlock every single ornament and outfit for let's say the Warden and swap them around after each game, you probably have OCD...
    Let's be real - you'll never play all charecters on regular basis and care enough for them to have them fully "unlocked". You'll play 4 or 5 chars enoungh to really like them and "deck" them out and even then you'll pick some things you find cool, use them and ignore everything else. You know it's true.
    So this thread is redundant to the point where you could claim games like Overwatch rip off players with the same sucess rate.

Ok if you want to be pedantic, it's 'only' 60% of the game that you don't like playing but you still expect to get all of the cosmetic items in that game including all of the most prestigious ones. Is that better? Hilarious that you think the distinction is worth making. Also hilarious that you tell other people to grow up when you are the one with the major problem because you are not able to afford a flower pot decoration for your straw hat in a video game

Originally Posted by xXl Plan B lXx Go to original post
    Yes. I don't understand why you're crying about not making enough steel when you refuse to use the primary source of steel generation. If you're not willing to actually use the tools they give you, then quit crying about how much stuff costs and how little steel you have.

As for your AFK comment. There are no AFK bots in PvP. Only in AI and you can turn off the matchmaking to avoid them.
    Essentially like a World of Warcraft player saying they want all of the best raid gear but don't want to do any raiding ...
     2 people found this helpful

ncPANp

Originally Posted by Gray360UK Go to original post
    No. You said yourself you do not want to have to put in 2 years to get everything, and then followed that by stating that you expect to have a decent amount of stuff from a game you put a massive amount of time into ... so clearly you believe you are putting in, or gong to put in, a 'massive amount of time' that you deserve to be rewarded with lots of stuff for, so again, what do you call a 'massive amount of time'?

Look, usually I'd surrender my attempts at discussion with someone after having reached the point where I have to explain their own sentences to them ... are you playing dumb or am I being kind with the 'playing' part?

Just a reminder, but you said this:
    I probably put in 150+ hours and i'm broke as hell and don't have 108 on any of my characters. I do the daily's and most of the other bounties so long as i can do multiple at once, i usually ignore any that are tedious or i cant do with another. I bought two elite outfits, and 1 mandatory execution for him and some gear in the 80-90 range. I have multiple prestige one characters and i only have 3k left and nothing unlocked for them -- even tho i use the low tier lawbringer and b tier shogoki...i'm gimping myself by not maxing warden, peacekeeper, conqueror, and warlord but i figured ubisoft would buff lawbringer by now. I also did not own the game for the first two weeks and i barely feel like i made a dent in anything...because i feel like i'm forced to being locked into one character if i want to unlock anything for them. I got alot of mileage when i hit 3 by using savage boxes from the story and 3 free ones from the war seasons. I can forget about gearing up another character to 3 now as im all out of savage boxes.

So again, i put a decent healthy chunk into this game and i only unlocked a few things and did not own it for 2 weeks (no bounties)....(The game has barely anything to unlock for each character anyways) I should not have to grind 100+ hours worth and be forced to do the bounties every day or get left behind if i want to unlock some stuff for my characters. Again i'm sure you gonna say i'm not suppose to have everything, ofcoarse. I only bought the elite's because it was the best value because it came with ornament, effects, and colors. While if i were to buy whirlwind/shadow i would pay 15k and not get any ornament or extra colors/emblems. I also forgot that i was disconnected a asston of times and probably lost several hours worth of (steel/bounties wasted) by getting dropped.

Again i'm sure your gonna say 150+ hours and i still feel like i have nothing to show for it....most popular/successful games with no dumb grindy pay2win free to play monetizing model has like 5x more things unlock and with equal time spent i'd have probably anywhere from double or triple the amount of things unlocked compared to this game. Those games tend to have more stuff to unlock as well and more thought put into the "expensive" cosmetics and so of coarse it will take longer to unlock but are usually more generous with the currency or don't charge 10 dollars for a single emote. There's plenty of F2P games that are not as grindy too...remember i already spent 60 bucks on this game, and they already took two maps away from me, with lots of time lost on buggy servers with barely any depth in gear stats and stuff to unlock. But boy does it take some serious time to get anything worth while!