all items costs...

all emotes, finishers and other **** in this super extra mega fun game will cost u:

about 700 us dollar

or

2,5 years playing without using real money....

well.... ty ubisoft. i dont like u anymore

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    "Waaaaaa, I want a sparkly new dress for my dolly but I don't want to earn it".

Just a handy translation in case anyone was thinking you had a serious point.

Your profile picture is exactly how I imagine you looked as you typed this, too, haha
     1 people found this helpful

Soooo.....dont get ALL of it, get the ones that you want for the heroes that you play....

I really thought this was common sense

economy in the game is "frugal" and it cost them some in reviews. It is mentioned in a few reviews (ign for example). So they could give a little more steel. I think a 25% boost wouldn't hurt to steel earned in most activities.

DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    Well.

I am not totally against your statements here but let's be honest. Most ornaments, emotes and half ot the executions are crap.

I have only one hero, that uses an ornament on the helmet and it is the lawbringer, using the ornament you get for completing the story on realistic.

The valk has two ornaments, that do not look like ****, the warlord as well. All ornaments fot the peacekeeper look like crappy pseudo-crowns, the conquerors' ornaments are atrocious and most of the wardens ornaments look awkward.

Really.

cmon man this game is ****
    - unbalanced champs
    - no teambalancing
    - disconnections

and then this moneymaking cash making...???

too much for me

Gray360UK's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Mr.BrainPaiN Go to original post
    cmon man this game is ****
    - unbalanced champs
    - no teambalancing
    - disconnections

and then this moneymaking cash making...???

too much for me
    Complete the story mode on Normal / Hard or Realistic ideally and you will have Ornaments for every single character, for free!

Let me guess, that is too much for you as well?

This games micro transactions are nothing compared to other games.

ESO just released a house that costs $130 and can only be obtained with RL money. It also has gambling crates where you can get a unique mount at an avg cost of $120 and there are 6 new ones each season. To get all cosmetics in that game is waaaayyyy more then $700. And half of them are RL money only.

Sadly in a few years all games will go ESO route I'm guessing.

i don't buy **** in these kinda games. when i get a loot box in this or in overwatch, i get what it gives me and that's that. i wouldn't spend extra money just to effing LOOK different.

Originally Posted by Gray360UK Go to original post
    "Waaaaaa, I want a sparkly new dress for my dolly but I don't want to earn it".

Just a handy translation in case anyone was thinking you had a serious point.

Your profile picture is exactly how I imagine you looked as you typed this, too, haha
    your pretty ignorant tbh...I play mmorpg all the time and are pretty much only genre of computer games I like..so I don't mind grinding my *** off for somthing i want or need...but grinding my *** off for about what 4-5 days(maybe longer since half the time game doesn't work) Just so I can get a emot on one character. Is pretty bad...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►