Thread: Rainbow Six Pro Tips: Valkyrie C4 Traps Part 1 | Forums

Most of these look unrealistic but a few could work, like the secret area on Plane.

Originally Posted by Insevin Go to original post
    Most of these look unrealistic but a few could work, like the secret area on Plane.
    All of them are unrealistic but you can put some by the ladders. They'll have to climb up to find where

Ladders might as well use Frost

Originally Posted by Mberry85 Go to original post
    you should have used clips from real games. whilst i can see these working occasionally id much rather have my c4 to hand. chances are someone will see the planted c4 and take it our before hand, especially if there is a twitch on the team.

Also, clips from actual games would be much more entertaining to watch.

Just my 2 cents. also in response to your other replies, dont take the criticism personally. im also trying to grow a YT channel and you will get criticism no matter what
    Hey Mberry, I appreciate your feedback man. The thing is at higher levels any little extra thing you can do could be the difference between winning the round or not. Even if the c4 is spotted the opponent then has to waste time dealing with it or take another route. I have also used them many times with great success. The reason I didnt use actual game footage was because I wanted to show you guys exactly where I put the blackeye and where I plant it without all of the other set up because that would have made the video too long and boring. There will be normal game clips in the future showing them working for sure! And as for criticism, I'm totally open for constructive advice, such as your own,but that guy was just an *******! I do recommend you try at least some of these out though man because I'm sure you will find some success. Thanks again

Hey guys, I get the general census from the comments is that you don't think these will work and that I should have used actual footage. The reason I didn't use actual footage is because I wanted to show you exactly how I set the plant up without all the extra stuff that would make the video too long. For part two on the other maps I will consider using actual footage to prove that they work. I appreciate any constructive criticism because I've made this channel to help you guys from my experience in the game, not for personal gain, so please don't be an ******* with your comments. Be an adult and have an educated conversation rather than just saying 'this video's ****', because if the things in the video didn't work, I wouldn't show them. Thanks to all who do appreciate my efforts though and who offer good advice to help me grow the channel

Ok, I watched the video first and was like: "hm, ok, but nothing really special", but then I looked in the comments and I think I have to defend "defuzedanimal1" here. Of course there I spots which are more usefull and those which are less. The spot on Hereford Base to protect Armory for example does provide and interesting angle, but I think you need a bunch of luck, that you will catch someone there. Especially with the suspicious open window. Other spots like protecting the kitchen on Club House with c4 are working pretty good. I usually place my c4 near the hatch. If you are able to get Thermite or Hibana out of the game before he/she opens the hatch, it is a big deal.
    And even if some of the spots are not that practiable, I think it is always a good thing to collect ideas of possible spots.

Originally Posted by Ramschi. Go to original post
    Ok, I watched the video first and was like: "hm, ok, but nothing really special", but then I looked in the comments and I think I have to defend "defuzedanimal1" here. Of course there I spots which are more usefull and those which are less. The spot on Hereford Base to protect Armory for example does provide and interesting angle, but I think you need a bunch of luck, that you will catch someone there. Especially with the suspicious open window. Other spots like protecting the kitchen on Club House with c4 are working pretty good. I usually place my c4 near the hatch. If you are able to get Thermite or Hibana out of the game before he/she opens the hatch, it is a big deal.
    And even if some of the spots are not that practiable, I think it is always a good thing to collect ideas of possible spots.
    Hey ramschi, thanks for that comment man, really do appreciate it. Like I've said before, even if the C4 doesn't get a kill it will slow the attack down as they have to deal with it and in higher level games this could make all the difference. That specific one on Hereford you mentioned is used by myself (with great effect 9/10 times) to stop them opening up delivery because we play a man in lockers and before he kept dying from that wall being opened, so that is to counter that. Again even if they drone you out they then have to send someone to come and deal with you which wastes time. People need to remember this game is not all about kills as long as you are helping your team. The outside cam on the Hereford one too offers so much intel on where the push is coming from! Thanks again dude

1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by feffreyfeffrey Go to original post
    No, that is just an other c4 setup.

Originally Posted by Ramschi. Go to original post
    Ok, I watched the video first and was like: "hm, ok, but nothing really special", but then I looked in the comments and I think I have to defend "defuzedanimal1" here. Of course there I spots which are more usefull and those which are less. The spot on Hereford Base to protect Armory for example does provide and interesting angle, but I think you need a bunch of luck, that you will catch someone there. Especially with the suspicious open window. Other spots like protecting the kitchen on Club House with c4 are working pretty good. I usually place my c4 near the hatch. If you are able to get Thermite or Hibana out of the game before he/she opens the hatch, it is a big deal. take the
    If you played the game as long as I've opening hatches doesn't really needs to happen and neither thermite or hibana are needed.
    When you want to punish flankers and roamers you dont open easy access to the objective. Force them to take the long way.
    I rush obj all the time doing silly things like this will get you caught with your pants down. Sure ill run in and die right away sometimes but ill open up most of the walls you didnt reinforce while you tried setting up cams and c4
     1 people found this helpful