Originally Posted by DrExtrem Go to original post
    One thing however, seems to be broken.

Without his aura, he seems to lose every last trace of mass he had. A shugoki without aura, gets knocked back too far and regains his block too fast. Only the wardens zone attack is fast enough, to punish the shugoki after a parry - that needs adjustment.
    It's not broken.

That's probably due to his 2nd Feat Rock Steady where he cannot be stumbled or unbalanced by throws or parries.

DrExtrem's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Dizzy4213 Go to original post
    It's not broken.

That's probably due to his 2nd Feat Rock Steady where he cannot be stumbled or unbalanced by throws or parries.
    In duels?

Not very likely

In duels?

Not very likely
    Then it's probably the range of his weapon. Same for Nobushi and Lawbringer. When you parry them you get knocked back further since they're using long range weapons. As such, you can not GB them after a parry and it gives them more time to recover. Which is why you can only get in a zone attack.

So to answer your question, it's not broken.

Then it's probably the range of his weapon. Same for Nobushi and Lawbringer. When you parry them you get knocked back further since they're using long range weapons. As such, you can not GB them after a parry and it gives them more time to recover. Which is why you can only get in a zone attack.

So to answer your question, it's not broken.
    Warden has good range ok .. PK? Not so much.

Even if you stand on his feet and parry one of his attacks, his guard is up tio fast to punish him and he is out of range to punish.

Di you have more explanations, on why he floats away like dry ice on water?

Warden has good range ok .. PK? Not so much.

Even if you stand on his feet and parry one of his attacks, his guard is up tio fast to punish him and he is out of range to punish.

Di you have more explanations, on why he floats away like dry ice on water?
    It's not that his guard is up to fast, but the distance that he gets knocked back which allows him longer to recover. Normally when you parry an attack, you can get in a GB or side heavy. However, Shugoki, Lawbringer and Nobushi all wield long range weapons. Which means when these heroes get parried, they're more often than not, out of range for a GB. Although some attacks are still able to hit them, like a zone attack for instance. I'm not sure what other explanation your looking for. It makes sense that heroes with longer weapons get knocked back further after being parried.

It's not that his guard is up to fast, but the distance that he gets knocked back which allows him longer to recover. Normally when you parry an attack, you can get in a GB or side heavy. However, Shugoki, Lawbringer and Nobushi all wield long range weapons. Which means when these heroes get parried, they're more often than not, out of range for a GB. Although some attacks are still able to hit them, like a zone attack for instance. I'm not sure what other explanation your looking for. It makes sense that heroes with longer weapons get knocked back further after being parried.
    Even a PK with his very fast jump attack is not fast enough.

I can still punish lawbringer and nobushi, as long, as I am close enough when I parry them. No problem at all.
    Remember - the nobushi has the highest range in the game and I can still manage to punish her with the right technique.

Shugoki however ... only the unarguably fastest attack in the game is fast enough to hit him - if I stand on the shugokis feet when I parry him.

He gets knocked back too fast and too far - this makes him not punishable by parry attacks. Combined with his extremely high life pool, I dare say, that is is a bit broken. In addition, it makes the shugokis playstyle too forgiving m, when he is played carelessly.

I agree

This guy is way to strong to the point its not fair and he heals while breaking ur back so even if u get his health down to almost kill him....for some reason ubisoft felt it would be cool to allow him to kill the enemy in one grab...hajajaja UBISOFT THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR GAMES EVER! 😤😡😠

Shugoki is fine, but being able to guard break through light attacks thanks to armor is fkn bs.

They will fix the fatty. He will still be good but they will fix a few of the things people use to make him better than he was intended.

Flyin Japman4's Avatar Member
    And yet I've gotten my *** handed to me a few times when playing Shugoki.