You are factually wrong.
1) Damage: He needs that damage because he doesn't have a single combo longer than 2 moves.
1b) Don't get knocked down then genius. That's not exactly anyone's win scenario. If a vanguard knocks you down, you're eating two top lights that kill, how is this functionally different? He's a heavy, he's supposed to brutalize.
2) Unblockable: Are...are you ill? You got the arthritis, boy? Are you missing a hand? How are you dealing with the slowest unblockable attack IN-GAME pray tell? Dodge doesn't keep you from harm by physically shifting your character, it uses something called invincibility frames. You're dodging way to early but besides that what you SHOULD be doing is PARRYING THAT ****. You're pressing the wrong button for your problem kid. Nice logic, how about you replay the tutorial.
3) Health: Duh. He's a heavy. Deal with it.
4) Grab Attack: It's like the 3rd slowest grab in game. It doesn't do absurd damage, all it does is absurd knockback, which he needs to get his hyper armor back if you managed to knock it off him. Counter Guard Break, Attack, or Back-Dodge like literally everyone who's better than you does. If he's got his hyper armor up, choose life and don't pick 'attack.' Everyone in the game has a guaranteed attack on GB, that one is his.
5) Win Scenario: Not even remotely true. He's near the bottom on duels, and 90% of those maps have precarious bridges. Try again.
6) "I think": I think you don't know how to parry. If your character can bash/charge/shove, do it and follow it up with your quickest (usually combo'd) attack, or maybe try this......LEARN TO PARRY. I could be wrong but I'm very sure this drops his Hyper Armor. If it doesn't, well it still buys you a hell of a lot of time to squeeze in a pair of light attacks.
Better yet, play a Shugoki for a while in Duel and watch how people murder you. Once you know what a Shugoki can't do, you'll be in a much better spot to force them in that position.
Also personal question, how the hell do you get caught in a corner? He's got the slowest move in the game. Even if he demon-ball's you into it, you've got enough time to get up and side dodge. How hard is it to make sure you're not near a wall?
Last edited by Rahnzan; 03-20-2017 at 03:14 PM.
2 people found this helpful