Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stuck on "Validating and updating playlists and properties" screen | Forums

Stuck on "Validating and updating playlists and properties" screen

Hello everyone. I've got a problem with Rainbow Six Siege which made me unable to play during the past days after the "Mid Season 1 Year 2 Reinforcement" update.

What is the problem? I'm stuck on "Validating and updating playlists and properties" screen.
    http://i.imgur.com/gZsFR3B.jpg

Most of the time, it happens right after starting the game. However, If I ever manage to get in game, I can play only one or two rounds before going back in the main menu and getting stuck again on "Validating and updating playlists and properties" screen.

My PC specs:
    Processor: Intel Core i5 3330
    Memory: 8 GB Ram
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 (1 GB)

What I have tried to do in order fix this issue:
    - Verified integrity of game files;
    - Updated driver cards;
    - Reinstalled the game;
    - Restarted Steam/Uplay/computer;
    - Started Steam/Uplay/Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege as Admin;
    - Went to the game directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\download ; and deleted two folders, as it was said in previous threads: "ShopItems" and "addons". Funny thing that I noticed is whenever I start the game and get stuck in the "Validating and updating" screen, it always download the folder "ShopItems" again, but not the "addons" folder;
    - Tried to change DNS server addresses (TCP/IPv4) to 8.8.8.8 as Primary DNS and 4.2.2.4 as Secondary DNS (and vice-versa);

Anyone knows what else I could do to solve this issue?
     1 people found this helpful

Angry same here

Quote Originally Posted by dsT.Felipe View Post
    Hello everyone. I've got a problem with Rainbow Six Siege which made me unable to play during the past days after the "Mid Season 1 Year 2 Reinforcement" update.

What is the problem? I'm stuck on "Validating and updating playlists and properties" screen.
    http://i.imgur.com/gZsFR3B.jpg

Most of the time, it happens right after starting the game. However, If I ever manage to get in game, I can play only one or two rounds before going back in the main menu and getting stuck again on "Validating and updating playlists and properties" screen.

My PC specs:
    Processor: Intel Core i5 3330
    Memory: 8 GB Ram
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 (1 GB)

What I have tried to do in order fix this issue:
    - Verified integrity of game files;
    - Updated driver cards;
    - Reinstalled the game;
    - Restarted Steam/Uplay/computer;
    - Started Steam/Uplay/Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege as Admin;
    - Went to the game directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\download ; and deleted two folders, as it was said in previous threads: "ShopItems" and "addons". Funny thing that I noticed is whenever I start the game and get stuck in the "Validating and updating" screen, it always download the folder "ShopItems" again, but not the "addons" folder;
    - Tried to change DNS server addresses (TCP/IPv4) to 8.8.8.8 as Primary DNS and 4.2.2.4 as Secondary DNS (and vice-versa);

Anyone knows what else I could do to solve this issue?
    i've been dealing with this for 2 days now, unable to play the game, i reinstalled it and it runs the first time then it's the same **** all over again, i wanna just play 1 game for 20 min, not having to download the 2 hours of game all over again everytime, lots of my brazillian friends are having the same problem since last update, it's an ubi bug YET AGAIN!

same for me

Validating and updating

Guys, you can change de DNS configurations at the windows central

I utilized this dns's

Primary : 4.4.4.2
    Secondary : 4.2.2.2

Quote Originally Posted by C45CA View Post
    Guys, you can change de DNS configurations at the windows central

I utilized this dns's

Primary : 4.4.4.2
    Secondary : 4.2.2.2
    This have nothing to do with DNS. I deleted those files. I worked but after I tried to play again. Got stuck in the same place. I'm from Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Kay--- View Post
    This have nothing to do with DNS. I deleted those files. I worked but after I tried to play again. Got stuck in the same place. I'm from Brazil
    mano tenta esse video no youtube foi la q o cara passou essas dns acho q vale tentar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfvVXNzIbDw

no meu funcionou assim

Quote Originally Posted by Kay--- View Post
    mano tenta esse video no youtube foi la q o cara passou essas dns acho q vale tentar no meu funcionou

Quote Originally Posted by C45CA View Post
    mano tenta esse video no youtube foi la q o cara passou essas dns acho q vale tentar no meu funcionou

Af, pior que funcionou. Valeu!

DNS 4.4.4.2 Alt. 4.2.2.2

this changes are not working for me anymore, back to validating again, this game is going to be unlayable definetly. Tired of Rainbow Issues Siege

Hey Tiban, i am having the same problem. Have you found any solution to this yet?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast