Stuck on "Validating and updating playlists and properties" screen
Hello everyone. I've got a problem with Rainbow Six Siege which made me unable to play during the past days after the "Mid Season 1 Year 2 Reinforcement" update.
What is the problem? I'm stuck on "Validating and updating playlists and properties" screen.
Most of the time, it happens right after starting the game. However, If I ever manage to get in game, I can play only one or two rounds before going back in the main menu and getting stuck again on "Validating and updating playlists and properties" screen.
My PC specs:
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i5 3330
Memory: 8 GB Ram
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 (1 GB)
What I have tried to do in order fix this issue:
- Verified integrity of game files;
- Updated driver cards;
- Reinstalled the game;
- Restarted Steam/Uplay/computer;
- Started Steam/Uplay/Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege as Admin;
- Went to the game directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege\download ; and deleted two folders, as it was said in previous threads: "ShopItems" and "addons". Funny thing that I noticed is whenever I start the game and get stuck in the "Validating and updating" screen, it always download the folder "ShopItems" again, but not the "addons" folder;
- Tried to change DNS server addresses (TCP/IPv4) to 22.214.171.124 as Primary DNS and 126.96.36.199 as Secondary DNS (and vice-versa);
Anyone knows what else I could do to solve this issue?
1 people found this helpful