Thread: [XBox One] Stuck in walk mode on First ride together | Forums

Unhappy [XBox One] Stuck in walk mode on First ride together

I started playing through the tutorial and found an option to skip it, this let me go to mountain view and choose a spot on the mountain, I chose the highest one I could find and messed around for a while.

Now when' I go back to play I'm stuck at the edge of a platform on 'First ride together' and my objective is to reach the edge of the platform.

The problem is... I can't change sport, I'm just stuck walking around, I've tried walking around the platform, restarting, deleting local saves, and I'm just stuck on top of this mountain far away from what I think is the actual orange objective. There'es a 1 in a circle at the top right and I can't go to mountain view or retry.

Same issue

What is the solution to this? I want a refund if this is not resolved.

Ubisoft Support Staff UbiThunderbolt's Avatar
    Hi joyenusi! Please delete both your local and cloud saves for Steep by selecting "Delete everywhere" when deleting the saves. Please note that this will delete any progress you have made in Steep. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this should enable you to play again.

Spoiler: 
    How do I delete saves I don’t want?
    You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:

On Home, select My games and apps.
    Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game.
    In the menu on the left of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
    You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
    Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.

there is no delte everywhere option, just delete under internal