+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [MAINTENANCE] - March 15TH 2017 - Match Stability Improvement - v1.03 Live Update 2 | Forums

[MAINTENANCE] - March 15TH 2017 - Match Stability Improvement - v1.03 Live Update 2

Hello Warriors,

We are aware that some players are experiencing errors that are causing disconnects in multiplayer matches. Our team has identified a bug causing some of the #6000018 and #6000039 errors. We are deploying a fix today at 1PM EST on all platforms to fix this bug and improve match stability. Maintenance should last around 10-15min. Our team will monitor how these changes affect the player experience in addition to investigating other causes of player disconnects.

Please note that this fix introduces a graphical glitch for the Conqueror weapon during his death animation. This glitch will be fixed in an upcoming update.

update: make sure to restart the game after the maintenance
    Last edited by SpaceElephant; 03-15-2017 at 06:26 PM.
     10 people found this helpful

Thanks for responding to your customers needs! +1 Ubisoft
     5 people found this helpful

Unfortunately while I was playing my first dominion after this maintenance, guess what ? Bingo. I was disconnected. At least you have tried. Maybe another time, with some servers.._
     3 people found this helpful

Yes me too 1st Elimation after maintenance ----> i Win 2 rounds, but start 3th and?? Disconnected.... WTF?? U do sth, or lie us?
     1 people found this helpful

I usually don't have this problem... but now in the past 4 matches after this "fix" I have had two #6000039 disconnects on my open NAT connection.

How about fixing the framerate drops that thousands of players are experiencing? OH wait, you don't care, you got their money.

I have asked the support twice about this issue, the first one has been answered by basically "we aint done nuthin" which was actually unnerving, and now it has been a full week for the second message about the SAME ISSUE and no answer has been given.

Your company is a fraud, this game is a fraud, and damn me if i ever buy any other games from you people.

Community Developer SpaceElephant's Avatar
    Make sure to RESTART THE GAME after the maintenance guys, so the fix is effective. That's probably why some of you get crashes.
     1 people found this helpful

Matches are now unplayable. I am receiving back to back 39's 5 minutes into every match.
     2 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceElephant View Post
    Make sure to RESTART THE GAME after the maintenance guys, so the fix is effective. That's probably why some of you get crashes.
    Restarted the game three times now and somehow, not sure how you guys did it, but the game disconnects are even worse now. I use to be able to play at least Dominion against the AI as 4 people P2P is less likely to crash the game, but I can't even get through one game now....
     5 people found this helpful

Thanks. Now my game crashes twice as much. And yes, I did restart the game.
    Last edited by Nosmer1; 03-15-2017 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Actually game crashes every time theres a leaver in the game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast