March 19th and still getting disconnected half way through a match after it taking forever to even get in one after the error messages. UBISOFT you need to pay us back for this BS. I even paid for steel packs and this crap is still gong on. You have a great game concept but these error message are getting worse. FIX IT!!

more issues

after the maintenance i still get the errors 18 and 39 a lot and has made the game not playable love the game still but please fix soon

Yess me too

10 to 15mins thats trash!

Originally Posted by KyleTessada Go to original post
    I play on xbox 1 and have been unable to finish matches in skirmish, elimination and dominion. So far the only matches I can play are single player duels against Ai.
    My NAT is open and I have never had an issue before with disconnects other than the ones caused by players force quiting.
    this is bs been trying to play this game for over 6 hours and can't finish a single match and yes i have restarted more then once im done playing this game till you make it up,!

need better servers point is!!

Originally Posted by KyleTessada Go to original post
    I play on xbox 1 and have been unable to finish matches in skirmish, elimination and dominion. So far the only matches I can play are single player duels against Ai.
    My NAT is open and I have never had an issue before with disconnects other than the ones caused by players force quiting.
    this is bs been trying to play this game for over 6 hours and can't finish a single match and yes i have restarted more then once im done playing this game till you make it up,!

i feel the same way this game is B.S.!

Originally Posted by S8Canadian Go to original post
    You should have an age requirement here. Should ban this hater.
    been trying to play this game for over 7 hours and i have not got one game in with out getting kicked. they say there going to fix it in 10min to 15mins thats trash because nothing has been done and if they did do something it make it worse.!! done playing a game i can't play and 2 still lost a full day off on B.S forhonor.!

I think 'For Honor' is going to become the next 'E.T.' Except, people are going to be stuck with their games like some sort of digital scar.

Wtf

Come fix Your servers you make this great game that makes you want to play again and again and then stick us with this P.O.S server that keeps kicking us with no character or faction experience or steel your march fix Didn't do nothing but make worse FIX FIX FIX

I just got this game today and havent been able to play a match at all it wont even connect me to a match