+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [MAINTENANCE] - March 15TH 2017 - Match Stability Improvement - v1.03 Live Update 2 | Forums

Error [7-00000004]

I am keep getting this error [7-00000004] whenever I'm trying to find a game. It says that I lost connection to ubisoft and I get send back to the title screen. My NAT is also open(green). I play with Xbox one.
    Please fix this issue.
    Last edited by Bernie1232017; 03-18-2017 at 05:00 PM.

cant ply online

Quote Originally Posted by FredEx919 View Post
    Hello Warriors,

We are aware that some players are experiencing errors that are causing disconnects in multiplayer matches. Our team has identified a bug causing some of the #6000018 and #6000039 errors. We are deploying a fix today at 1PM EST on all platforms to fix this bug and improve match stability. Maintenance should last around 10-15min. Our team will monitor how these changes affect the player experience in addition to investigating other causes of player disconnects.

Please note that this fix introduces a graphical glitch for the Conqueror weapon during his death animation. This glitch will be fixed in an upcoming update.

update: make sure to restart the game after the maintenance
    i keep getting code error 18 49 cat ply

Whenever I'm trying to join a game I get this error: [7-00000004]. It takes me back to the title screen and it says that i lost connection to ubisoft. My NAT is open(green) and i play on xbox one. This is a big issue because I can't find a single game whenever I am matchmaking and its frustrating because my NAT is open. Please fix this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Bernie1232017 View Post
    Whenever I'm trying to join a game I get this error: [7-00000004]. It takes me back to the title screen and it says that i lost connection to ubisoft. My NAT is open(green) and i play on xbox one. This is a big issue because I can't find a single game whenever I am matchmaking and its frustrating because my NAT is open. Please fix this issue
    Have the same issue, but it only happens occasionally. Still, I never had this error code before the latest Update. So please Ubi, have a look at this issue!

Its not fixed

I get kicked from every game I play basically. I should be at least Rep 9 But due to the fact I get kicked out of 9 out of 10 matches im stuck on brink of rep 4. This game is absolutely amazing probably one of the best I've ever played except for this server Conundrum. I dont know what needs to be done but im extremely unhappy that i paid $70 for a game i can hardly play. Please patch this soon.

same **** since release

between not getting my contents from deluxe bundle and loss of end of game rewards this is crapola

Didnt fix anything

Man yall said yall fixed this but it didnt fix anything it caused more errors

Please repair code error 3005: (Startservice failed (1450)). Thanks.

About 2 days short of 1 month and 1 week since the game came out and its still FUBAR.

Goodbye for forever Ubisoft.

Game Uninstalled.

I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER UBISOFT GAME AGAIN.

experimenting more problems with this update, no 6000018 errors but a lot more of 37

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast