+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [MAINTENANCE] - March 15TH 2017 - Match Stability Improvement - v1.03 Live Update 2 | Forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[MAINTENANCE] - March 15TH 2017 - Match Stability Improvement - v1.03 Live Update 2

Hello Warriors,

We are aware that some players are experiencing errors that are causing disconnects in multiplayer matches. Our team has identified a bug causing some of the #6000018 and #6000039 errors. We are deploying a fix today at 1PM EST on all platforms to fix this bug and improve match stability. Maintenance should last around 10-15min. Our team will monitor how these changes affect the player experience in addition to investigating other causes of player disconnects.

Please note that this fix introduces a graphical glitch for the Conqueror weapon during his death animation. This glitch will be fixed in an upcoming update.

update: make sure to restart the game after the maintenance
    Last edited by SpaceElephant; 03-15-2017 at 06:26 PM.
     10 people found this helpful

Unregistered

Mhkay

For real? Not bringing back our domination maps finaly? wow.
    Edit / Delete Edit Post    

Thanks for responding to your customers needs! +1 Ubisoft
     5 people found this helpful

Unfortunately while I was playing my first dominion after this maintenance, guess what ? Bingo. I was disconnected. At least you have tried. Maybe another time, with some servers.._
     3 people found this helpful

Yes me too 1st Elimation after maintenance ----> i Win 2 rounds, but start 3th and?? Disconnected.... WTF?? U do sth, or lie us?
     1 people found this helpful

I usually don't have this problem... but now in the past 4 matches after this "fix" I have had two #6000039 disconnects on my open NAT connection.
     3 people found this helpful

Unregistered
    Just wish we had dedicated servers thats all.
    Edit / Delete Edit Post    

Quote Originally Posted by KyleTessada View Post
    I usually don't have this problem... but now in the past 4 matches after this "fix" I have had two #6000039 disconnects on my open NAT connection.
    Can you let us know which platform and game mode you are playing when getting this?

Game dying not so fast as ubijerks wants.. So they make a hotfix to... FIX IT! And now game dying much faster! Great developers!
     2 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by FredEx919 View Post
    Can you let us know which platform and game mode you are playing when getting this?
    I play on xbox 1 and have been unable to finish matches in skirmish, elimination and dominion. So far the only matches I can play are single player duels against Ai.
    My NAT is open and I have never had an issue before with disconnects other than the ones caused by players force quiting.
     1 people found this helpful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast