Thread: How many patrols in one mission can you do? | Forums

How many patrols in one mission can you do?

I've searched for the answer to this question of mine. But couldn't find an answer. Or maybe I searched for the wrong words. But, In SH4, during the career mode. How many patrols (or objectives), etc... are in one mission. After your patrol is finished (grayed out), can I just keep refitting my sub without actually having to ever dock for the next mission? Or, after a certain amount of patrols will the msg it gives you after pushing the status report button will it tell you to dock for the next mission?

Quote Originally Posted by DynamiteDIE79 View Post
    I've searched for the answer to this question of mine. But couldn't find an answer. Or maybe I searched for the wrong words. But, In SH4, during the career mode. How many patrols (or objectives), etc... are in one mission. After your patrol is finished (grayed out), can I just keep refitting my sub without actually having to ever dock for the next mission? Or, after a certain amount of patrols will the msg it gives you after pushing the status report button will it tell you to dock for the next mission?
    The career Mode in SH4 in designed to reflect the same patrol patterns that the real US subs did in the Pacific in WW II. You go out on patrol and sink enemy shipping and perform any other objectives you are given. You have the option of requesting more objectives. When you have expended your torpedoes or you are getting low on fuel you return to base and can either refit and return to patrol or dock to effect any repairs your sub might need and the youi will begin the next patrol, ect......