Thread: Tigers #1 again... | Forums

XyZspineZyX
    A quick snippet pulled from Yahoo about my Alma Mater:

"For the fourth consecutive year, Princeton University has topped the U.S. News & World Report annual ranking of "America's Best Colleges," this time sharing the top spot with Harvard University, which was second last year."

Just thought I share that for the Yalies out there [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

PS We let Harvard share the number one spot out of pity.

<table bgcolor="#000000" width="300"height="1"cellspacing="0"cellpadding="0 " border="0"><tr><td><td><table width="120" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr><td> <tr><td bgcolor=red onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='yellow';" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='red';" background=""><center><font face="arial" color="black" size="4">[b]THE BLACK PLAGUE</font><font color="grey"><tr><td bgcolor=red><center>Visit the 3Mbit [|3P] Dedicated RavenShield Server @ 65.115.93.132 <tr><td bgcolor=red><center><font size=1>FOR SALE: French assault rifle, dropped once, never used</td></tr></table></table>
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

XyZspineZyX
    A quick snippet pulled from Yahoo about my Alma Mater:

"For the fourth consecutive year, Princeton University has topped the U.S. News & World Report annual ranking of "America's Best Colleges," this time sharing the top spot with Harvard University, which was second last year."

Just thought I share that for the Yalies out there [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]

PS We let Harvard share the number one spot out of pity.

<table bgcolor="#000000" width="300"height="1"cellspacing="0"cellpadding="0 " border="0"><tr><td><td><table width="120" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2" border="0"><tr><td> <tr><td bgcolor=red onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='yellow';" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='red';" background=""><center><font face="arial" color="black" size="4">[b]THE BLACK PLAGUE</font><font color="grey"><tr><td bgcolor=red><center>Visit the 3Mbit [|3P] Dedicated RavenShield Server @ 65.115.93.132 <tr><td bgcolor=red><center><font size=1>FOR SALE: French assault rifle, dropped once, never used</td></tr></table></table>

XyZspineZyX
    Hey rach, long time no see (I seem to be running into GR people left and right this week). Ivy leaguer eh. I'd never have guessed.

<TABLE ALIGN=LEFT BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=5 CELLSPACING=5 RULES=NONE COLS=2 WIDTH=80%>
    <TR><TD> </TD>
    <TD><font color=white size=-2>"...the Goddess could not spend all Her time persuading the
    Kings and Queens of the world of the idiocy of war. Therefore
    She invented tacticians..." - Diane Duane</font></TD></TR>
    </TABLE>

XyZspineZyX
    Arachnid wrote:
    - A quick snippet pulled from Yahoo about my Alma
    - Mater:
    -
    - "For the fourth consecutive year, Princeton
    - University has topped the U.S. News & World Report
    - annual ranking of "America's Best Colleges," this
    - time sharing the top spot with Harvard University,
    - which was second last year."
    -
    - Just thought I share that for the Yalies out there
    - [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif[/img]
    -
    - PS We let Harvard share the number one spot out of
    - pity.

Harvard pwns you suckas.

XyZspineZyX
    Good to see you're alive and well, Arachnid. Take care of thyself. [img]/i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif[/img]