Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft Toronto hiring a new community developer. Time to communicate about SC 7? | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by the4orty67 View Post
    ahh can't wait to spend $20 on pink night vision goggles.
    ToM CUHLANCEY'S SPLINTER CELLS: GLOBAL OPS (MASSIVE ONLINE STEALTH ACTION REDEFINED)
    PRE ORDER NAO
    Last edited by StrayDog_RR; 03-20-2017 at 04:10 PM.
     1 people found this helpful

Don't forget the award winning iconic micro-transaction system!!!

I guarantee you, they will find a way to shove that in there, just like all their latest games.

I also don't like micro-transactions, but lest we forget, they're completely optional. Honestly, I rather pay for a DLC with additional suits, weapons and gear, than having to pay extra for all sorts of items.

How about the game being complete 100% without any need for DLC? The witcher did it right, free stuff and 2 MAJOR expansions!!!
    Heresy!! I know.
    Where would it all end?

Microtransactions being "optional" reminds me of that frog in a kettle experiment, Sure they might not seem so bad now, but I DONT TRUST THEM to keep it that way in the future, you give an inch they take a whole mile.
    But the masses are idiots so they ain't going away, so i wont be buying or supporting any games that have it.
    Last game i got that had them was DXMD, and that was because i didn't even know it was there.
    Last edited by SCAgent95; 03-20-2017 at 05:52 PM.

Anyone remember when DLC was FREE and it was made AFTER the game released?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieTheBunny2 View Post
    I do ^_^
     1 people found this helpful

Quote Originally Posted by H0EY View Post
    I think they will, before BL even launched they had a huge thread with a huge amount of feedback about missing elements that actually made SC a SC game.
    If they actually took a few weeks and read the forum before going into production then put the core suggestions that most people agree on into action they should have a solid foundation to build on.
    If they haven't taken the feedback on board then there's no point been here giving feedback.
    Or they could've already made the next game while ignoring any feedbacks, and the game is still(or even more) action oriented, that's why they need to hire a new more skillful negotiator to talk us into the same trap this time.
    Proof:ubi don't have any commu-dev during legacy era, it only puff into place after conviction. it's all a part of the cover-up plan to get us in the line. XD

Quote Originally Posted by The4orTy67 View Post
    Ahh can't wait to spend $20 on pink night vision goggles.
    and we'll need it, because in SC:GO the dark zone is literally a dark place. (wow, that's sounds a bit fun,right?)

Quote Originally Posted by SCAgent95 View Post
    How about the game being complete 100% without any need for DLC? T.
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieTheBunny2 View Post
    I want DLCs, I'll pay for it... IF it really got contents!
    ie. in SCBL terms, at least 8+ more levels of side campaign or something, Not 2 new maps plus 2 indistinguishable guns and 4 ugly outfit and it cost 15$
    I've paid for dishonored KOD DLCs and they worth every penny.

I want DLCs, I'll pay for it... IF it really got contents!
    Yeah, if the game itself is good first.

Oblivion's Shivering Isles was superb and that expansion was worth every penny. I'm glad they made it and I have no regrets buying it.

The game needs to be GOOD first... before you put out any extra content, make sure people actually like the game first, THEN go make extra content for it.

Does anyone remember before Blacklist even came out, there was already a screenshot leaked of the paladin menu? And at the top right it showed "Angel Fire DLC". These ****ers already had content ready to squeeze out of the game's ****** and nothing was even played yet.

If we see any of this Season Pass ******** or "Pre-order now and give Sam a golden jockstrap" or some other anti-consumer bull****, you'll already know, it's a cashgrab. They're obviously not confident enough in the game itself so they have to sell you on pre-order garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by coltcat View Post
    Or they could've already made the next game while ignoring any feedbacks, and the game is still(or even more) action oriented, that's why they need to hire a new more skillful negotiator to talk us into the same trap this time.
    Proof:ubi don't have any commu-dev during legacy era, it only puff into place after conviction. it's all a part of the cover-up plan to get us in the line. XD
    Hahaha you might be right, anything is possible.
    The thing that gives me hope is that after the BL gameplay reveal they rushed out the damage control video because of the reaction.
    If they haven't learned from that it's a lost cause.

I think they will put alot of the missing mechanics back in and give the game more dept, especially if they go the large sandbox route.
    I think interrogations will definitely return but it's how they handle them is the thing i'm concerned about. If they are like GRW that's pretty bad for a SC game, they should be more organic and natural like CT, not just grab one specific NPC.

Edit:
    Back then social media wasn't really a thing and broadband wasn't as readily available, no Youtube et.
    They probably didn't really feel the need one, a large amount of people got game info from magazines and cave paintings
    Last edited by H0EY; 03-21-2017 at 11:24 AM.

[QUOTE=H0EY;12478399]

Oh my god, I remember when Zack Cooper asked me on Facebook to stop talking **** about the game. Then when this was revealed, I asked him what about all the scripted **** where Sam is loud as **** and barges through windows like a swat unit to take out people? He NEVER gave me a straight forward answer. He just brushed it off and ignored me... AND PEOPLE SAY HE'S A GOOD COMMUNITY DEVELOPER

This is the kind of **** I'm talking about. They don't care about you. They just want to half-*** everything, put in a little tiny pinch of stealth SOMEWHERE in the game, show it to you, and then say "Oh, you can make the WHOLE GAME like this!" When in reality, you can't at all.
    Last edited by EddieTheBunny2; 03-21-2017 at 12:38 PM.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast