Thread: Extraordinary reaction from player | Forums

MageOfSolitude's Avatar Junior Member
    Forgot to add, the dodge charger incident caused me to be spun out EVERY race just because I would out corner them while they had me on striaghts, was honestly just like old school racing like minis vs mustangs and such

EDIT:

Dunno where my other post went: was basically highlighting the fact that I spawned a bunch of haters on my alt account in a 500 street/dirt/perf charger while everyone else was 1k+ and I was still winning.... And on my main account I usually play when drinking so everyone just thinks I can't drive until I'm way out in front... But its been such a long while... But I've always been a clean racer, no matter what game (minus twisted metal, GTA Races [note GTA:GTA races, ia GTA normal race I STILL hold my integrity])

wait till he races me, ill make him throw his controller through his tv! lol love racing dirty!

well this is my troll acc. i use this acc when i feel like doing some trolling & let me tell u its so funny when get into a lobby & see your friends in it & when the race starts ill just sit back & follow them & when i think its the right time ill just pass them & see if they can catch me sometimes they do only because I'm laughing so hard i wreck my self but when i win they get so mad that they'll send hate message .but till this day they still don't know who i am ..but it makes them think twice the next time a bronze jumps into the lobby cause you never know if thats a legit bronze or someone trolling them ...& MOXXOR I'm glad you beat that guy he's nothing more then a cry baby...

Alot of people think they can drive until they meet their maker pretty much. I don't get much reaction when doing the crates on PC when people barely can keep up. oh well beggars can't be choosers. I might play PVP to see what its like but i doubt it.