Thread: Clue for 3/14 DLC | Forums

UbiVertigo's Avatar Community Manager

Clue for 3/14 DLC

daddy_felix's Avatar Senior Member
    It's a gif... so there's definively something hidden

That image looks like it is looking down on Hollywood from the Hollywood sign.
     1 people found this helpful

jromeo288's Avatar Member

Password was hollywood

Originally Posted by ExistedObject84 Go to original post
    That image looks like it is looking down on Hollywood from the Hollywood sign.
    password is hollywood... now just need to figure out how to post that image i got

nevermind someone beat me to it

The fact that I can see the word 'Tool' in there is giving me the falsest of hopes, especially with LA in the image.

I can see the odd combo of words - 'last of us', 'all thats left', 'well (we'll?) talk" "we see LA"

The background image looks familiar for some reason but I can't put my finger on it,

If you follow the edges, you get "were very bright all thats left is me she escaped early"

Originally Posted by Quiddity 67 Go to original post
    If you follow the edges, you get "were very bright all thats left is me she escaped early"
    and on the inner row I see "best for last I have proof look on the wall my family album"

Originally Posted by Quiddity 67 Go to original post
    actually excluding the MUBL in top row. starting at the I next to M, it reads "It Runs in the family were very bright all thats left is me she escaped early

Originally Posted by Sneaky123 Go to original post
    actually excluding the MUBL in top row. starting at the I next to M, it reads "It Runs in the family were very bright all thats left is me she escaped early
    I also found "heightened strength heightended intelligence"

If you keep going into subsequent rows, you find more words but nothing is making sense to me.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last ►►